Why won't my board build a new stadium?

Reaction score
So a while back I was getting bored of managing Arsenal but when I found out you can request the board build a new stadium and that it can be named after you if you become a Club Icon (which I am) I decided to stick with it. I finally reached the requirement of my stadium being built more than 10 years ago but they still refuse to build a new one.

Finances:
View attachment 351361

Average attendance:
View attachment 351360

When I make the request the message is something like "The board does not believe their is enough of a fanbase" or words to that effect. However the average attendance has been like above 96% for the last 7 or 8 seasons. With Spurs and Man Utd (a whopping 90k seater) having both built new stadiums we are definitely getting left behind.

EDIT: Don't know what that "Attached Thumbnail" is about but have no idea how to remove it

Last edited:
Ive answered in my ASK UNCLE MAD thread but now that I see the screenshots I can say more:

1. You have not reached the "requirement" for building a stadium. All that happened is that the stadium sponsorship is about to run out which is not the same thing.
2. As I write in my above thread the most important factor to trigger stadium building (or expansion) is increasing fan base as indicated by consistent full houses and you dont qualify for this either as the last season's average was a drop from the previous one.
3. What are you doing still playing with Arsenal after 14 seasons?! Arent you bored stiff?