Why you should play full match for fm16 and an example of it

neon76

Reaction score
Full Match is being a real Manager and for fm16 is optimised so great i think.
just make a tactic using pro zone and just watching and seeing how they play.
here is my first half against west ham as spurs. try and be like to judge whether its great playing how both sides are playing like the real premier league!

click here to watch Twitch
its not advertising my twitch its just to set an example and itd be the full match otherwise.

ok good luck proper fm managers club!

Or you could, you know, let people play the way they want to play it.

heres the goal in my first premier league match with spurs (the same match as the first half was from, but being a goal in the second half), with it maybe needing to be a bit faster like for watching it live.
but here it is, you try and get as good a one and i think its just how great fm16 is and its like a masterpiece really and its only the beta i'm playing!

here's the goal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBySIhQgC1Y

hope you enjoyed it and can get even better goals with fm16 and show them off too

i think i love how its so more realistic for fm16! and not just the goals!

no editors ether godfish HA!

Didn't say you had edited this one, did I? Someone obviously cares more about previous debates than I do...

just confirming i havent, so you dont think that i have, even though it might be obvious cause its the beta still.
anyone one premier league game played for fm16 beta and its spurs 2 - west ham 1 and off to a winning start.

initial thoughts on fm16 is that maybe a dm (for example, it might apply to all positions really) is relatively great at all dm roles not just one or two of them and they be more versatile i think the players and the worse ones can shine too and not just for one game.
if they play great it might be just for one game but they can play good for more now not bad all the time after playing great once.

anyway, thats my initial views on fm16.
its more realisitc with more realisitic, but spectacular goals, which should make it sell squillions :)

Didn't say you had edited this one, did I? Someone obviously cares more about previous debates than I do...

Have to say this piqued my interest, went through that blokes post history, some of the funniest stuff I've ever read

i just want to say if you dont play full match its like your missing out on the full football manager experience. why play 30 seasons or more on highlights instead of about 5-10 seasons on full match!
just my thought, if your struggling to play 2 or 3 seasons on highlights then maybe its not for you then.

to patrick, glad me and godfish can be so entertaining!

and just to add to what i've said previously, if you play winning but ugly football in fm16,then thats not good enough, and you need to play attractive football as well!

and just to add to what i've said previously, if you play winning but ugly football in fm16,then thats not good enough, and you need to play attractive football as well!

Somebody tell that to Louis Van Gaal hahaha

i dont want to comment on that patrick, but it might be right, maybe :)

its like the goals are better, but the full match play is too, when its not a chance, like watching the real thing except your the manager! and its so realistic with prozone and how the match engine is!
i love , now, looking at the prozone analysis for shots now and working out how many could've realistically have been goals!, for and against.

anyway, its to have fun, but maybe thats getting so frustrated sometimes :)