Runeaa

Reaction score
Hi,

Im doing a very exiting save with Man United, playing a Control/Fluid 4-2-3-1, undefeated in 25 games.

But im not getting the nr 10 involved! Mata and Mkhitarjan have rating way below 7.00, dont contribute with goals or assists.

What is the best role to play the nr 10 in a 4-2-3-1? And wich duties? I Play with a Winger on the right (Gelson Martins) and a IF on the left (Rashford) who are doing great! AP (Pogba) and DLP (Matic) in the center of the midfield.

Thx in advance.

Last edited:
Rashford, gelson looks great.
Can you post youre tactic here,please?
Im playing with the same formation with Fc Porto, but i cabt make my wingers have a huge impact...

Thanks!

Hi,

Im doing a very exiting save with Man United, playing a Control/Fluid 4-2-3-1, undefeated in 25 games.

But im not getting the nr 10 involved! Mata and Mkhitarjan have rating way below 7.00, dont contribute with goals or assists.

What is the best role to play the nr 10 in a 4-2-3-1? And wich duties? I Play with a Winger on the right (Gelson Martins) and a IF on the left (Rashford) who are doing great! AP (Pogba) and DLP (Matic) in the center of the midfield.

Thx in advance.

Since everyone else is writing junk and not answerign your question...

Please could you screenshot the whole tactic? We cant make decisions on balance without seeing the entire tactic.

The role may not be getting high ratings, but could be acting as a catalyst for everyone else to play better, and therefore changing it could make everyone else play worse.

In my 4231 i use a shadow striker, and seems to do well if that helps? Although Firmino is much more suitable to those demands, as Mata and Mkhi are playmakers.

It also may not be related to the CAM at all. You have two playmaking positions behind him, and they will therefore attract a lot of the ball. Perhaps consider changing these roles to bbm/Bwm (or anything that isn’t a playmaker role) and you may see a more natural flow of the ball around those midfield 5.

As stated it would be useful to know team and individual instructions, if for example you have two midfield playmakers and are going wide, there is no surprise your central midfielder is not getting involved.

Maybe it isn't even necessary to change the role. You could analyse in the stats what makes the ratings drop, and based on that tweak the individual player instructions. For example if he loses the ball often , let him pass quicker, if he misses a lot of chances let him shoot less on goal, etc

It also may not be related to the CAM at all. You have two playmaking positions behind him, and they will therefore attract a lot of the ball. Perhaps consider changing these roles to bbm/Bwm (or anything that isn’t a playmaker role) and you may see a more natural flow of the ball around those midfield 5.

As stated it would be useful to know team and individual instructions, if for example you have two midfield playmakers and are going wide, there is no surprise your central midfielder is not getting involved.

I think you are right.. But Pogba and Matic needs to stay as playmakers.. I think i have to change the Nr 10 role to AM or something..

Thx