johano3012

Reaction score
Good morning!

I'm currently playing with Oldham in Championship, october 2016. I find myself in dire need of new wide midfielders, wingers. Preferably young and promising, with speed, flair and crossing. Loan or permanent doesn't matter. I have 1 mill of my transfer budget left.

Any names would be highly appreciated! :)

I highly recommend two loan signings: Patrick Roberts from Manchester City to play on the left wing; and on the right wing, Julian Brandt from Bayer Leverkusen. I took over at Everton in the Championship and brought those two in, and they were brilliant.

Now at Sheffield Wednesday, I've had consistently good performances from left winger Rob Hall, who I believe really plays for MK Dons, and my most recent signing Dennon Lewis, who plays on the right. There's also a player called Jonathan Centeno who you might be able to pick up on a free or for relatively little, who can play anywhere on the right hand side, including full back. A useful player to have around. Josh Sims from Southampton can also do a job on the left wing.

Last edited:
Diogo Jota and Andrezinho from Pacos de Ferreira!! they are real bargains

Gourcuff and Amalfitano are free agents at the start of the game(don't know which year you are in). Also you can try adel taraabt on loan, Joel Campbell on loan, you can also try Damien boudjemaa or g.samaris, who are also free agents at the start of a game.

Rolando Aarons from Newcastle, nearly double figures on goals + assists. Average rating of 7