Gav123

Reaction score
Im currently in a save with Watford and its going well but i noticed i dont have much width in my team especially on the left side , i brought in a 19 year old spanish winger called ezequiel from real betis who has potential and im looking for some competition for him i dont want anyone over teh age of 25 to keep with my young watford squad unless they are worth it!

Dont have much of a wage budget at the moment

all help is appreciated!

Currently Watford aswell, the first player I bought in was Jason Puncheon from Southampton and managed to get Henri Lansbury and Michael Kightly on loan. All three can play on the right and left, you also have Will Buckley who performs amazingly for me and Don Cowie can play there as well.

Nice one mate cheers! Henri Lansbury is a good shout actually!

I just brought in freddy sears to bolster up front! let me know how you get on with your save mate in a wee pm ! if you can be bothered that is haha

Leigh Griffiths can be trained to L/AM and scores a lot of goals

how much can you afford mate? i know it wouldn't be a lot but still helps to know

Just loaned Thorgan Hazard for season and on jan got him for 1m. And also bought Kightly for 2.5m on jan. Both doing av. rat of 7.2 - 8.4 almost every match. Backups Albornoz (sp) swedish u21 winger/lb and Buckley on right

Try Gai Assulin (free transfer at the start although he is injured) bit of a Messi-like player, excellent at Champ level!

hmm you can loan bebe off man utd and this nigerian AMR sorry i can't remember his name at the moment but he's 18 and I think his name is Okoro or something like that have a look for him im defo sure bout his age and nationality. You can loan both of them cos their listed for it