Smirneci

Reaction score
I think this role is one of the most underrated and less used roles in FM I started playing FM since FM 2013 since then I might have used this role once maybe and I rarely see it in tactic topics and tactic download sites
Has any of you managed to make a successful tactic that includes this role? How can it be used efficiently? Does it work well in FM 2016?

I think this role is one of the most underrated and less used roles in FM I started playing FM since FM 2013 since then I might have used this role once maybe and I rarely see it in tactic topics and tactic download sites
Has any of you managed to make a successful tactic that includes this role? How can it be used efficiently? Does it work well in FM 2016?

Only time i've ever used it is with Celtic when they had Samaras, played him in that role and he did amazing and got to Champions league semi finals

Only time i've ever used it is with Celtic when they had Samaras, played him in that role and he did amazing and got to Champions league semi finals
'cause I am a greek Samaras and "did amazing" can't go together in a sentence :D
Well done by the way!
I'd really like ot hear even more opinions on this

'cause I am a greek Samaras and "did amazing" can't go together in a sentence :D
Well done by the way!
I'd really like ot hear even more opinions on this

Always liked Samaras, he not really a Premier League player but did good at Celtic, he more of a game changer as a sub