Martino

Reaction score
Tried several times to create a tactic based on making the wide target man role work, but not to too much succes. Has anybody created a great tactic with this role?

I plan experimenting with this role in the near future :) the WTM and the RMD are both fascinating roles that aren't given too much attention

I plan experimenting with this role in the near future :) the WTM and the RMD are both fascinating roles that aren't given too much attention

I've had great succes with the Raumdeuter role. Made a tactic called RaumdeuterParty for FM16...it's under fm16 tactics for download if you want to have a look, but the wide taget role never really clicked. Made decent ones but never one that was really really good.

I had success at Inter Milan playing Perisic as a wide target man. Although I found he was more effective as a winger I played him in that role to test it out. I would usually play him as a wide target man if I was chasing a game and wanted to pump balls up or if I was against opposition with a ring fullback who was either very small or had terrible aerial attributes.