Lol Moyes at Malaga? He never recovered from his sacking at Fulham just 6 months after he took over on mine :p

So, I doubt Moyes would do Man Utd any good, on your save either lol.

Nope, AVB took over from Moyes, and Moyes is just unemployed waiting for Fergie to hand him the reigns, which again, is just like irl. :D

Rafa is at At.Madrid as well. (H).

Oh, and McLeish is at Blackburn and Steve Kean is at Villa.

Nope, AVB took over from Moyes, and Moyes is just unemployed waiting for Fergie to hand him the reigns, which again, is just like irl. :D

Rafa is at At.Madrid as well. (H).

Oh right, sorry came to think of my save where AVB is at Malaga :p. Fergie retired after the second season and Peter Grant took over. Moyes was never interested in the job... Not to my knowledge.

Lol seems legit :p

"The Special One" has lost his magic. 5th place with Chelsea and is about to be sacked :D

Thought it was strange when Norwich sacked Paul Lambert in June 2012 after being relegated from PL and replaced him with someone worse oO)

After not qualifying for Euro 2012, 2nd in group behind Montenegro then losing the play off, Capello was replaced with Rafa Benitez.

Also, Shearers back at NUFC and doing just as bad the second time around

Mourinho went to Birmingham after they got billionaire owners and got sacked in his first season. i think they went about 20 games without winning.

AVB sacked in second season.
Disappeared for awhile before joining Blackpool(Championship)

Got Nigel De Jong on a free transfer in Torquay Utd save in 2016 season :). Being in the Europa League is so beneficial. Such a strong squad.

@Joel In my save Moyes didn't go to Man Utd. He went to....Wolves?! oO) lol. And McLaren is Man Utd manager, and has already got the double first season in charge oO)

Got Carlos Tevez 2nd season for blackburn £10 million

Offered Lucas Moura for 20 mil, got rejected and he was angry. Then with 32 mil, and offered him a contract, accepted but i felt it was too expensive, canceled the deal and took Canales for 15 mil.

Then 1 week later he is transfer listed and i bought for 12 mil LOL

Spurs bought Tevez for 20 mil, i got Sandro for 3 mil and Pedro Leon for 4 mil

haha sweet :p pretty early in the game aswell :p Whats Chelsea´s replacement?

Rafa Benetez was given the England Job in one game. and in a merry go round preseason 2014. Fergie Retires. Moyes to United, Avb to everton, Dalglish to Chelsea and Shearer to Liverpool... i sat there thinking wtf?"!?!?!?