Wigan 0-4 Blackpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Premier League newcomers Blackpool produce a dream start to their campaign as they beat a Wigan team in disarray.

More...

Haha! Nobody expected this.

Well, maybe Robson.

Oh my God....when I saw this I was like "Funny, someone's made a stupid prediction." and then clicked on it :O :O

My pre-season bet of West Brom, Blackpool and Wigan to be relegated is looking good already

Brilliant start, but Wigan are woeful. I would definatley lump money on them finishing bottom if I was old enough. Blackpool were nothing special.

Great game, glad I chose this game to stream.

Listening to Holloway on 5Live now. Think he's brilliant - exactly what the Premier League needs. Pure honesty. Hope he has the success he deserves this season.

If any of you watched the match, it wasn't much of a shock. Wigan were poor to put it mildly.

I still think when they play better teams, their attacks will be dealt with and they will be smashed on the counter

lol,I thought soembody had made a stupid Thread but then I went onto Sky Sports and saw the same,Wigan were woeful though and Blackpool's perfromance was nothing special but all the same,it was a good match when I saw the highlights

Back