Wigan 1st season and i need a new centre back

flubber

Reaction score
Im playing with Wigan at the moment and im not doing so bad, recorded wins over Athletic Bilbao, Napoli, and Barcelona B. First game into the season i bet Bolton 4-2, not a bad result with Darwin Quintero and Jackson Martinez scoring for me. Second game i was destroyed 4-2 by United i had 27% possesion and Antolin Alcaraz had a 3.2 game rating.

So that being said, i need a new centre back. Iv roughly 3-4 million to spend. He doesnt have to be top class just reliable and willing to join Wigan

Kara from Tromso is great, unless somebody already got him. He's great, and for 1.2 mil Euros is a great buy. If he isn't available, try Anderson Martins. 700k Euros, solid and young CB.

I had this problem as I'm Wigan (now in 3rd season), Alcaraz is awful so offload him and get as much as you can otherwise he leaves on a free in the summer. it's hard to say, depending on your tactic whether you want a stopper or covering. I got Arne Friederich on a free for the Jan window, he's injured until then so wait until then to get him, he was solid for me in the covering position, great mental attributes and good speed for 32. In the mean time I had Ghouroi doing a job for me, coaches rated him badly put he put in the performances when asked.

Simone Benedetti. Only 19 but a cracking CB.
Danny Wilson.. Normally get him on loan.