Jimbob5592

Reaction score
Im in my first season with wigan, its going well so far, however my biggest disappointment is the performance of my wingers, Moses and Ait fana have average ratings of 6.20, therefore ive changed my formation to 3-2-3-2, with attacking full backs. ive won so much more now but i dont play any wingers!

Im looking at moving on moses etc to get a nice transfer budget and so looking for wing backs. In talks with romario, anyone any suggestions?

Many thnaks

wigan

just starting my 4th season with wigan,going into our 3rd europa league campaign....found that crust and moses did the job for me up until january 11/12 where i was given funds and signed adam johnson (7m) he went from strength to strength and helped me win the fa cup that season....currently playing johnson and elia (6m from liverpool) on the wings.......id also highly recommend sigurdsson (on loan at swansea) he has just won young player of the year for me.

just starting my 4th season with wigan,going into our 3rd europa league campaign....found that crust and moses did the job for me up until january 11/12 where i was given funds and signed adam johnson (7m) he went from strength to strength and helped me win the fa cup that season....currently playing johnson and elia (6m from liverpool) on the wings.......id also highly recommend sigurdsson (on loan at swansea) he has just won young player of the year for me.
im in my 4th season too, finding it hard to break into the top 4!

You should have played Crusat, he's awesome.

Check out Dodo, for LWB. He's usually the guy I go for.. Or maybe somebody like Lee Wallace? My knowledge of LWB's isn't too good. :p

i finished 5th last season and with a good defence i think i would have broke into the top four

i set up my tactics around crusat and moses and it just didnt work, ive swapped to 5 3 2, diame is a beast of a box to box midfielder, and ever since the overlapping wingbacks just cross after cross and rodellega is on 21 goals in 27games!! what formation do you play?

Don't use wingers and go with brobs tactic. I won the league with QPR in my first season.

wigan . first season 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 or 4-1-4-1 all d way .. bout vintho and firmino !!! won d epl .. second season bought sturridge .. fabio ... branescu , olsson ..inkoom (fabio was sold for 21mil in jan) .. on course to winn CL

how goods crusat? what you think best team in prem he could play for?

Don't use wingers and go with brobs tactic. I won the league with QPR in my first season.

Wigan in 4th season. Been doing pretty bad compared to you guys. Stayed in the leauge with a miracle first season, stayed in solid second, and suprisingly got to Europa leauge the 3rd season. I'm at october 2014. I got where I am by foolishli relying on young players the intere time, atm I got Sanogo, Verratti, Bressan, Jack Robinson, Serge Aurier, Jay Emmanuel Thomas. No depth at all, so I'm suffering doing well in the Europa Leauge, but not so good in the EPL.

If I were you I'd keep Connor Sammon, at the end of last season he was the one getting us international, got to play because of injuries, was a real super-sub.

But I've got the same problem as you, my wingers, Rodallega and Moses aren't performing. Defence is solid, but need a DM/allround CM desperately, as well as a good AML/AMR winger.

Whats "brobs tactic"? ^^)

Wigan in 4th season. Been doing pretty bad compared to you guys. Stayed in the leauge with a miracle first season, stayed in solid second, and suprisingly got to Europa leauge the 3rd season. I'm at october 2014. I got where I am by foolishli relying on young players the intere time, atm I got Sanogo, Verratti, Bressan, Jack Robinson, Serge Aurier, Jay Emmanuel Thomas. No depth at all, so I'm suffering doing well in the Europa Leauge, but not so good in the EPL.

If I were you I'd keep Connor Sammon, at the end of last season he was the one getting us international, got to play because of injuries, was a real super-sub.

But I've got the same problem as you, my wingers, Rodallega and Moses aren't performing. Defence is solid, but need a DM/allround CM desperately, as well as a good AML/AMR winger.

Whats "brobs tactic"? ^^)
Im on my iPad now so I cant send a link but go to the tactics and training part of this site and then scroll down. There should be a topic called brobs17 new tactic of something similar to this it will also say use any team to gain success. Go into it download the tactic and follow his instructions. I won the league, carling cup and fa cup in my first season. Im not entirely sure but I think I only lost 2 or 3 games all season. Buy Quintero he is a beast for this tactic.