giggslegend

Reaction score
Had a big clear out and ended is going to end up with 60m++

What I need is:

Promising back up RAM

Quality CM (preferable young)

Quality Left Back

Quality central defender

Quality DM (preferable loaned, already tried for mariga but inter is not willing)

Promising back up/reserve striker

I have this lineup from first season
Benitez/kadlec

Lucas J.Rodriguez

McCarthy T.Cairney

Casemiro

Figuerida Vorsah Gouhuri Corchia

Enyeama

Is Aaron Ramsey worth it btw? Arsenal is asking for 51M for him...

Jan Lecjaks - LB (should be a free in the 2nd season)
Fabiano Santacroce - CB (about 1 million from Napoli)
Cédric Bakambu - ST (can be loaned, running riot in the prem for me at the minute)
Thomas Ayasse - DM (should be available for about 130k, so not a loanee but will still do a good job)
Jamie O'Hara - MC (not exactly young but i would still have a look at him)

I realise you have 60 million to spend but the above all seemed to do well for me with Derby once I got promoted. Depends how high you want to aim I guess :)

I wouldn't pay 51 million Ramsey, not until he's developed a bit anyway. I got him a couple of seasons in with Derby for 7.5 million then 2 seasons later sold him to Valencia for 45 million. :)

So I ended up with £70M after selling all the medicore players (leaving some for backup) as I´m trying to make Wigan a powerhouse. I sold both N´Zogbia and Rodaellga since they were whining alot about moving on and lost diame to Zenit for free.

Anyways my squad is a bit thin and I need a combination of prospects for backup and quality first teamers. I go with the 41221 formation and this is my current squad:

GK:

Enyeama

Fulbacks:

Stam
Corchia
Figueroa

CD:

Vorsah
G.Caldwel
Gohouri

Midfield:

Cairney
McCarthy
McArthur

Wingers/Inside forwards

Gaitan (accepted my offer and negotating contract)
Lucas
J.Rodriguez
v.Moses (backup)

Strikers:

Kadlec
C.Benitez

Already tried to sign players such as Rami, Sakho and Coentreao but no one want to have contract offers from me after club accept...

LB- Domino Criscito (Not too sure how much! Depends on form first season)
CB- Either Shawcross (Young and Reliable-6M) or Christopher Samba (Experienced and cheap- 7M)
DM- See how much Everton want for Rodwell or Fellaini or try Steven Defour
RAM- Try Gervinho or retrain Darjio Srna
ST-Try Juanmi or Connor Wickham
Sorry I forgot CM
CM- Have a decent look at Fernandinho (Shaktar) or Gago
Hope these help

Last edited:
Good suggestions! To bad I was impatient and already spent my transfer founds. Tried for Fellaini but he didnt want contract talks. Regret not to have signied Samba as I could need some experienced players

View attachment 189017

No experienced good player wanted to sign for me (who I also wanted to sign) so I went for youth. If I can keep my players from joining bigger clubs I will have an awesome squad in some years..