Gatehouse

Reaction score
Howdy all, long time listener, first time caller asking y’all for your opinion (please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong section).

After somehow winning the Premier League with Wigan in the second season (through a combination of luck, Maloney’s ridiculously good set pieces, Eder Balanta being a boss, Vydra hitting an incredible patch of form and all my opponents hobbling each other along the way) I now have more than a couple of transfer conundrums on my plate.

Now, Marseille are coming in with a £10m bid for Toivonen and Monaco are coming in with bids of £40m for Balanta and £25m for Vydra. So, should I cash in on my three best performers throughout the season? And if so, who do I get as replacements?

For extra info I've already got moves for Nathaniel Clyne, Will Hughes and Gaston Gil Romero (for £3m, £3.5m and £2m respectively) basically in the bag, have about a £30m budget and Everton got relegated, so Ross Barkley and co are available.

I've popped my team (Baines only just signed), their stats and my completely fluky league table below so please let me know your thoughts.

View attachment 341595View attachment 341594View attachment 341593

How old is toivonen? If he's older than 29 I would sell him. I'd keep Balanta as he looks a hard player to replace. only sell vydra if there are players that are available to buy that are better or same ability as vydra

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

How did you manage to get Gil Romero? Work permit issues every time with that lad

He has Lucas, not Gaston-Gil

I have Lucas, but had a deal for Gaston-Gil as well. However, about three game days after that screenshot, his work permit was declined. So instead, I'm going for Sergi Roberto on a free instead. As I have way too many centre mids, I offered out both McCann and McArthur and curently have bids of £8.5m and £6m sitting on the table. Also, due to poor planning when I signed him on my part, Toivonen is now on a massive contract, hence me considering selling him.

Oh apologies I was get confused with them two xD