Wigan to sack jailed striker King

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Wigan chairman Dave Whelan says Marlon King will never play for the club again after he was jailed for 18 months for sexual assault and actual bodily harm.

More...

what a ****** idiot king is, who the **** assaults a woman, i hope he rots in prison

LOL yeah like lee hughes, jermaine pennant and luke mccormick did

What i total idiot.

To be honest i don't think he will play football again he is in jail for 18 months but no doubt it will will shorter as he is a footballer but who will want to sign him when he gets out? he is not even very good and who will want a player who beats up women? no one really so i think this is the end for him.

yeah total opposite of lee hughes, though he is scum and a murderer in my opinion he is a good lower level striker so notts county and oldham bought him

Going to Wigan was the worst move of King's career, he was playing so well at Watford. He's always had a bad record, even in his early Gillingham days, hooligan. Hopefully like Danny said this is the end of him.

yeah but as they say and some people dont see everyone deserves a second chance, its a shame people dont give barton a second one and they call him a thug

He deserves everything he gets...

so its because the pathetic chavy fans wind him up, anderson try being wound up by 35000 chavy liverpool supporters mate, sorry for this very harsh language but its so true, and to be fair that kid was a little thug anyway needed some sense knocked into him, not saying he deserved to be stabbed by a cigarette though thats gotta hurt

so its because the pathetic chavy fans wind him up, anderson try being wound up by 35000 chavy liverpool supporters mate, sorry for this very harsh language but its so true, and to be fair that kid was a little thug anyway needed some sense knocked into him, not saying he deserved to be stabbed by a cigarette though thats gotta hurt
Your talking rubbish. you seem to be merging three seperate incidents. In one incident he stubbed out a cigar in the eye of a city reserve player. he was also involved in an incident when he assaulted another city player causing actual bodily harm. and the last incident is where he assaulted someone outside a mcdonalds. and these are just the high profile incidents their have been numerous red cards in his career. these are the acts of a thug. plain and simple their is no arguing barton is a thug. he has had many, many chances to change and he hasn't. where the 35,000 abusive scousers came from i do not know as they were all off field incidents two involving his own colleagues. even if that were somehow applicable to these situations it's a terrible excuse. how many footballers in the world do you think get abused by fans Gabonese tiger? people like samuel eto'o and samuel euell suffer racist abuse much worse than the abuse barton has to put up with and do they spend their time assaulting others. No

yeah but eto o and euell dont have anger problems, barton does, its a disease or disorder, they wind him up so he does bad things, i dont understand why they dont leave him alone do they have anything better to do, its sad really such a good player at city, dont know why he assaulted dabo

gabonese tiger, barton is just a commom thug, the kind that bites off more then they can chew sooner or later he will start on someone who is just too big and too strong and get his **** kicked.

anyway i sed on the other thread about king that lets wait until he is found guilty or not giulty. so know i will say it, he is a complete *****, who deserves to get passed round the showers like abit of meat.

players like that certainly deserve to be punished. when he's released, no one will want him XD

true. the qoutes from him on SSN were cringe worthy and apparently he was in the bar to celebrate his wife being pregnant (might be wrong) and he punches a girl in the face for not wanting him.

Back