Wigan to sack jailed striker King

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K
What dose that contribute to the conversation.?

Tut Tut :D

It contributes enough. I didn't see you quoting people when they started discussing Joey Barton, something completely unrelated to the thread purpose.

It contributes enough. I didn't see you quoting people when they started discussing Joey Barton, something completely unrelated to the thread purpose.

Can't you take a joke.?

i think he was just joking redrup.:(

My bad. I don't have a good read on Danny and his meanings :P

alright ladies break it up, thats my contribution, anyway he has always had a bit of a problem,

alright ladies break it up, thats my contribution, anyway he has always had a bit of a problem,

Saying Alright lads break it up is not going to work.
And you saying it will definitely not work so just leave :)

off topic danny get back on, anyway my last input is i think 18 months is very generous honestly, if that was a normal guy it would be alot longer so he should put up with it, he attacked a woman who is probably half his size cos hes a big guy, pathetic i would never hit a woman

off topic danny get back on,

And you where off topic where you not.? So you don't really have room to tell me do you.?
And you telling me to do something and thinking i am going to do it is just stupid.

Back