Wigan V Liverpool

2-1, whooo

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Offside, I look like a ***...

Gerrard hits post. But Liverpool have bee absoloutely woeful for last 50/60 minutes. Poulsen on for Kuyt. He's a ******* tool.

Did better than last year :p

Nah that could have taken us up to 5th :(

i had a hunch Wigan would get somthing out of this. Good result.

Finished 1-1. Hodgson 'Give Konchesky time'.. No he's ******* ****, rip his contract up and send him too Goodison! Pretty frustrated that we can beat Chelsea and then count ourselves lucky to get a draw from Wigan :S

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

just hearing that ******* jazzy music they play at the DW when they score. God it drives me mad...

Meh, the attendances of about 15,000 are more frustrating than the jazzy music.

ffs. typical ******* hodgson!
no ******* point in getting a performance out the lads when the camera's & new owners are there - against chelsea! any ******* dipstick could do that!
These are games we MUST win! ******* ****! when you go 1 up against a team like Wigan, you don't sit back and counter attack, you go and get some more goals - improve that thing known as goal difference that could be quite handy later down the line!

All the twitter journalists and L'pool fans are saying we didn't have a decent attack after we scored, sounds about right for Hodgson!

said it before, during and now after the Chelsea game... hodgson out

YNWA

Good to see Liverpool playing consistently.... Is something I will never probably be able to say :/

Not the end of the world we didnt play well in the second half but a point is a point, we didnt lose a win against Stoke at the weekend then this result could end up being a good result, I'm fairly confident we can beat Stoke at the weekend.

Not the end of the world we didnt play well in the second half but a point is a point, we didnt lose a win against Stoke at the weekend then this result could end up being a good result, I'm fairly confident we can beat Stoke at the weekend.

don't count on it, spesh if we play 'hoofball'

Stokes defence > Torres (in the air)

hodgson out, isla in (ex-chile coach!)

Pleased with this result, given our draw against Sunderland. Would have preferred a home win, but such is life.

Why do you keep on posting ****** pictures after every match? All it does is slow down the thread.