oj2006

Reaction score
Hi, i have just registered and i have done many teams on FM 2006, i have just started a Wigan team and i just want a few good players who could spark my team into glory. Hehe. Please Help!! Many Thanks!!:D

what type of players you looking for? a few good people - vincent kompany, anthony vanden borre, diego tardelli

Rodrigo Taddei, Fernando Cavenaghi, Valeri Bojinov, Lucas, Diego, Dagoberto, Christian Zaccardo to name a few

cheers lads, how much would you have to get these for ?

Taddei and Dagoberto u may get between £3-6 milliona apiece. The others u may have to fork out some serious cash for, depending on how far ur into the game. Are u looking for cheap players? Check Dudu Cearense. Hes free at the game start, is a versatile midfielder and can be retrained as a good attackin right midfielder. Lucien Mettomo is up for sale cheap (DC) and Stephen Thomson (ST) from Rangers is up for about £700k, and he scores a fair few

well, i have just started i have 15 mil so i am really looking for youngsters bargains ect... thanks !

i no this is weird question out of the range but does anyone know were i could get a editor from ?

Look for someone called Kevin Larsen. Young left attacking midfielder can be trained up quite good. Wot sort of editor?

cheers mate for the player, i am looking for a editor where you can change players clubs,stats ect...

Got to 'Start/all programs/sports interactive/FM 2006/Editor. Choose server db to to load the database then edit til ur hearts content!! When saving choose Save as opposed to Save As... This will automatically overwrite ur database with wotever stats uve put in.

Last edited:
no problem. have fun!!

Mascherano is better altho Sivok is a ****** good backup

thanks lads, remember i'm WIGAN !!! sikov, yeah i'll be able to get him but i don't really know about mascherano hes great but.... would he go to wigan !? who knows any other players ??

ye i got sivok too, i like to roatate him alot but to be fair i havent gave him much of a chance, rodolfo is playing OK and emre is class