Welsh manager

Reaction score
I'm new to this so sorry if iv done it wrong lol,I'm currently spurs 2nd in the league and approaching the January transfer window,I sold soldado and signed bony but he's terrible I also have depay on 13 goals Adebayor on 9 from sub appearances but only 1 and two assists from bony,any ideas how to get him playing?

Bony's usually a goal machine on FM15, what role are you using him in?

By memory, his attributes dont' really suit him as a Complete Forward. His Vision and Passing aren't fantastic so that will be limiting. As a target man, he will be large dependent on the supply he's given and won't be that mobile, meaning his physical attributes are less helpful. I've had good look using him as both an AF and a DLF on FM14 and somewhat on FM15 (haven't got far with a Swansea save yet).

What formation are you using on your tottenham save mate, for home and away??

4231 mate depay and lamela inside forwards eriksen just behind with schneiderlein and Romero bwm and dlp

Staff all recommend him as this and it shows him as cf on best positions still playing him there and he's got 5 in 3 games

Took a look again and his Vision is much better than I thought. Passing isn't fantastic but hardly a liability. He should do fine as a Complete Striker, which will take advantage of his physical and mental attributes in terms of movement.