JamesMcNamee

Reaction score
i just got an offer from psg. 29 million should i take it? hes only a back up but im not selling unless i have a player to bring in straight away thats better than him

I am in my third season and got an offer of 40 million from PSG for him. I use him in rotation but i still refused it because he scores important goals for me.

He started whining though, i promised him to win the premier league this season to keep him happy.

I wouldn't sell him. He's really good as back up, because he can play well on both wings. Kinda depends on what year you're in as well, but early on in the game; there aren't that many cheap backup wingers around.

Zaha was good enough to be my first teamer, immediately. He and Valencia were my first team wingers, until Nani was fit. He grows to be an immensely good winger, I'd keep him.

I use Zaha quite regular, outplays most of my wingers at the min and useful as he can play as a striker, id keep him

ive been offered 50 mil by psg and still turned it down hes been that consistent for me ive sold nani Valencia and use him and januzaj im in 2016(3rd season).