werdnalac

Reaction score
does he really develop into the next owen as the game states? And suggestions on how to utilize him in both with another striker and as a loan striker

I bought him with Southampton, he did great for the first two seasons but then I brought in Niang and Fierro and sold him. I used him as a poacher in a lone striker role. He scored 40 goals in the Championship.

You wouldn't want him to develop into the next Owen as his career will be plagued with injury and will not be able to play at the very top for long.

hes decent but comp is shocking so he wont be great im prem

Surely Zaha's best role is an inside forward on the left wing???

he just scored twice for me against cska moscow in the europa league. i play him on the wings rotating from side to side with hoilett. he's ok, gets in good positions but just lacks the composure right now. still only 20, but i have owen in my squad and he's tutoring him. i normally bring him off the bench.

I have signed him couple of times when im Arsenal, using him as an IF on the right with attack, always gave me solid performances and bagged afew goals to boot, after 4 seasons did start to get frustrated as didnt seem to be developing much (prob down to me more than the game) and seemed to fade away... although i will say if you can be patient and train correctly Bellerin can be pretty awesome

On my Palace save I trained him to play left wing and played him as an inside forward. Absolute assist and goal machine for me. Called up for England and when I finished playing on that save he had about 6 caps and 6 goals for England (somthing like that).