Wilko, Chokopop, Danny and Tommy's Kit Request Thread.

Team Name: Havant & Waterlooville
Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.): Adidas
Kit Template (SS, LS, ProjDum, FB, FB/wSS, CK): SS
Sponsor (Optional): Virgin Media
Aditional Sponsor (Optional x2) none
Home color and design: White with Gold details (go crazy on details)
Away color and design: Yellow with Blue details (go crazy on details)
Third color and design (Optional): Blue with Black details (go crazy on details)
Aditional info (Sleeve patches, etc) None
Config yes/no: Yes
UID(If config is needed): 5100132
Prefered Kit Maker (Wilko, Danny, Chokopop or Any): Danny or Chokopop (Sorry Wilko)

Can you give me a full working version of config as I have totally forgotten how to get the kits on the game.

Go on, I'll give it a shot. Might only be tomorrow though.

No offense Danny boy... But the Hummel stripes don't go with anything else than Hummel :p

EDIT: Just read Steve's request... Nevermind :L
Was gonna say... he wanted them! :L

I agree bout the stripes though :/

I actually agree, the stripe doesnt look quite right. Like the third definitely. Thanks. Might try messing about with photoshop again in a bit. Tried to use the pen tool, im hopeless with it... :(

About the tactic, im having the same problem with Juventus, suprising that I had no problems with Swansea. Might tone down the tempo and turn it to Counter rather than control. Will send a beta within a hour or 2 if all goes well :) Sorry for the off topic ;) (dont report me, 5 points for a 3 day ban)

I actually agree, the stripe doesnt look quite right. Like the third definitely. Thanks. Might try messing about with photoshop again in a bit. Tried to use the pen tool, im hopeless with it... :(

About the tactic, im having the same problem with Juventus, suprising that I had no problems with Swansea. Might tone down the tempo and turn it to Counter rather than control. Will send a beta within a hour or 2 if all goes well :) Sorry for the off topic ;) (dont report me, 5 points for a 3 day ban)

It's ok man, What did you think of the Third kit? Funky enough? And, TBH, until the last minute goals stuff gets sorted, I'm sticking with Rome wasn't built in a Day (My mate's come back from managing England to take over Chelsea, can't afford to drop any more points :p)

Awesome kits mate anychance of doing a home away and third kit 4 sheff utd with ethiad on the shirt sponsor in the shirts shorts and socks template cheers mate

Awesome kits mate anychance of doing a home away and third kit 4 sheff utd with ethiad on the shirt sponsor in the shirts shorts and socks template cheers mate

We saw earlier. One of the rules is not to spam requests. Andreas will be working on them, might take him a while though.

It's ok man, What did you think of the Third kit? Funky enough? And, TBH, until the last minute goals stuff gets sorted, I'm sticking with Rome wasn't built in a Day (My mate's come back from managing England to take over Chelsea, can't afford to drop any more points :p)

Yeah, its cool, wanted something a bit unusual like that :D

Have the tactic more or less sorted now, conceded 2 goals in 15 games as Juve and 4 in 20 with Liverpool. Just going to try with another small team to make sure it still works for them too :)

Yeah, its cool, wanted something a bit unusual like that :D

Have the tactic more or less sorted now, conceded 2 goals in 15 games as Juve and 4 in 20 with Liverpool. Just going to try with another small team to make sure it still works for them too :)

Good man, what style of CB partnership are you playing? (Tall - Quick, EG: Vidic/Varane) or (Tall - Tall, EG: Smalling/Vidic) or (Strong - Quick EG: Jones/Varane)?

Could Someone make a Southampton
Kit Manufacturer (,Adidas):
Sponsor (FX Pro )preferably or O2

Home color and design:Red and White Stripes(Possibly with hint of Black somewhere8-| )
Away color and design: Yellow mainly with touch of Blues
Third color and design: Black with touch of red

Team: Allenburys
Brand: Nike
Brand Away Kit: Adidas
Brand Third Kit: Puma
Sponsor: Nothing
Home Kit Details: Just want it plain white with yellow and blue design on the sleeve (shirt must have a collar please)
Away Kit Details: Plain white with yellow and blue design on sleeve
Third Kit Details: Plain white with yeelow and blue design on sleeve
Other Information: hi i know they are all the same sort of thing but could you do me 3 different designs in them colours. want it very plain just a little design on the sleeve could you also use this logo for me please as its my team logo, can you do all the shirts with a collar please, many thanks.
2v9yxkm.png