Gazella

Reaction score
I'd like to know whether or not I'll be able to play Football Manager 2013 on a Retina MacBook Pro that has the following technical specifications:

• 15.4-inch Retina display with LED backlighting and IPS technology (2880 x 1800-pixel resolution, 220 pixels per inch)
  • 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core processor (3.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 6 MB L3 cache)
  • Dual graphics processors with automatic switching between NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M (with 1 GB of GDDR5 video memory) for demanding applications and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 for power savings
  • 512 GB flash storage
  • 8 GB installed RAM

Thanks! :)

Yes, I have a MacBook which I use when I'm on the move of lower specs than that and it runs fm13 quite well so that should be fine. I've played around 15 hours on the MacBook though as I have a gaming pc which I use normally

What games settings do you use on your MacBook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I just use the default settings, don't mess with them to much

Yeah they do get very hot when running any games! I guess that's not what they're made for though

I'm having a hella time installing graphic addons on my macbook air. Any help? It seems most of the suggestions use PC's and "Documents" etc.