dacloud

Reaction score
I'm currently into december playing as West Ham United.
We are sitting top of the table and I'v been looking for potential pick-ups for a likely promotion.
Considering Tevez has West Ham listed as one of his favourite clubs, and that he is still at man city and is unhappy, and i will have promotion bonuses to spend....
what do you guys think about my chances of getting him when i get promoted? whats his wage demands when leaving city? etc.
Thanks!!^^)

I think you have a good chance if you can pay his price!

Well i know how much Man City will sell him for and it is... £51,000,000 and his wages i am not sure about.

He's earning like 205000 euros a week at man city :O

City say £51m but you can pick him up for 15-20 million pounds depending on how heated the relationship is with manchini, he asks for high wages and im talking 150,000 + and if your going to get him bid for him before end of season if man city don't win title as he got sacked on my save when he came second and the new manager will most likely use him and take him off transfer list

City say £51m but you can pick him up for 15-20 million pounds depending on how heated the relationship is with manchini, he asks for high wages and im talking 150,000 + and if your going to get him bid for him before end of season if man city don't win title as he got sacked on my save when he came second and the new manager will most likely use him and take him off transfer list

I waited and signed him in october ready for him to come in January, 5 million for spurs.. No one wanted to buy him, I can see why. He hasnt scored in 9 games for me, Will hopefully be able to sell him in summer.. Bet im going to have trouble getting rid of him though. Not worth it for free!

I'm just entering my 2nd season with West Ham. No luck with getting Tevez. "Not interested in negotiations" at january, april and in June. He then went to Spurs for 9 Million :(

yeah it doesnt look like im going to have any luck either.
i tried to sign him in january, he didnt wanna negotiate. but now mancini has been sacked and louis van gaal is their manager and he seems happy and scroing goals with man city again.
ill try again, but i doubt it. :(