Will i get approached for a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtimedon

Reaction score
So basically i was with man united when i first started stayed there until i won a few competitions and then went to aston villa won quite alot of competitions at aston villa including champions league now i resigned from aston villa but i was managing france at the same time .. now i am full time manager of france will i get approached for another premier league job? or i do have to declare interest again? ty. my managerial thing is "world class".

Declare interest in top teams that have their manager struggling. Unlikely you'll be approached due to international callings.

Yes, but if you want a job, you could just apply for it when it becomes available.

You can get approached but it helps if you declare interest in it and looking at ur reputation u should get the job

Due to your reputation you will get linked with jobs in the Premier League, however it's easier to "Declare Interest" in jobs with struggling managers and to apply for any vacancy that takes your fancy. I don't think being manager of France would have any effect on your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.