Will i get job offers from different countrys

l92w

Reaction score
I only use England and the premier league as playable in my saves to enusre copmuter perfomance but was wondering will i still get offers to manage a team lets say from la liga ect?

after 3 years ive been offered a few jobs in the prem and a few national positions but was just wondering if i got bored of england would i be able to join a foreign team or do i have to start a new save ?????????????

though so :/ just wanted to be sure :p
what would you suggest then how many countrys do you usually load?

Depends if I want a quick game (just one country) or a more in depth game, when I pick Italy, Spain, Germany, France, etc in addition to England.

I'm happy to have a great performing computer :)

I currently play with Denmark, England, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, Portugal, England, Holland and Belgium. When i get an SSD, i'll probably add 4-5 more nations. :p

I'm happy to have a great performing computer :)

I currently play with Denmark, England, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, Portugal, England, Holland and Belgium. When i get an SSD, i'll probably add 4-5 more nations. :p
I have them plus Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Ukraine, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Croatia, Serbia, Czech Republic and Finland and it's working nicely.

can you change those settings while in a saved game, i mean I only picked england too like the poster, can I change it now or will I have to start a new game?

I have Argentina, Brazil, Germany, England, Spain, France, Portugal. Sometimes I add Mexico, Russia, Turkey or Holland. But i think my pc isn't that good performing

to all the guys above .... SHOW OFFS! lol I envy you all looks like ill hve to stick with spurs for the time being lol

can you change those settings while in a saved game, i mean I only picked england too like the poster, can I change it now or will I have to start a new game?

You will have to start a new game Unfortunately.

I guess one of the perks of the jobs for working for NASA is I get to use one of their computers, so yeah, I got all leagues loaded (playable) to their lowest division and it takes about 0.22 seconds to 'Continue'.

Still can't play Total War on it's highest setting though.

that surely sounds like improper use of NASA equipment but all i can say to that is ... fair play ;)