Duzzy

Reaction score
View attachment 317798

I've just started a save with Inter Milan and I wanted to take them back to the good old days. I checked the finances and the board don't seem to be paying a lot towards their debt. They pay around 800k a month. As you can see the projection of when the clubs debt will finish is in 2045. I don't want to wait this long. I want to clear all the debt in 5 years and have a squad capable of winning competitions with ease. I am willing to sell my higher payed players and struggle for a couple of years if need be. I know a takeover can happen resulting in clearing debts sometimes but I was wondering is it possible for "me" to do something to clear the debt in 5 years (without cheating)?​

Unless you get a takeover there is little chance that the board will wipe out the debt

I don't think you, as a team manager can mess with the financial aspect of the game. Just hop for the takeover or pay until 2045. Btw, what's the point of paying more?

I don't think you, as a team manager can mess with the financial aspect of the game. Just hop for the takeover or pay until 2045. Btw, what's the point of paying more?

the point is that out of that 800k, 600k will be the actual loan and the 200k will be the interest :) so times that by 44 years, its a lot of cash you have paid in interest :)

the point is that out of that 800k, 600k will be the actual loan and the 200k will be the interest :) so times that by 44 years, its a lot of cash you have paid in interest :)

That or no money, it's the price you have to pay when using someone's money. Also, with the actual financial crisis and football crisis and political crisis is Italy, so many years will give Inter time to get back on their feet. We have to see it from the real world perspective.

44 years? Like buying a house :D

Something I've wanted for a while is to be able to give/donate transfer and wage budgets to clear debt.