bror1000

Reaction score
Like the title says, will it last?
I have just fires up the Beta and are experiencing huge succes with Liverpool for the first time in years! So now im worried that when the release hits us in the face, my beloved Liverpool will get slapped real hard... Is this just success in the Beta becouse of some minor bugs/problems or is this tactic brilliant for my squad? Below are som screenshots so you can see what i have done so far.

Please come with some pointers about my tactics aswell as i am unsure about what i have done right and whats really wrong 8-|

If you think my english is bad, blame my old teacher!

View attachment 332991

View attachment 332989

View attachment 332986

View attachment 332983

Last edited:
Cheers for posting the team instructions, going to try this out with my Spurs beta save.

Uploaded the tactic.. Thought it would be good to know the player instructions as well!

He has scored 15 goals in 24 games. How much better can a 19 year old be :O
But i am going to try it for a few games and see what he can do! Thanks!

If i do that i guess i need to revert the left back from complete to a more static one?

Last edited:
He has scored 15 goals in 24 games. How much better can a 19 year old be :O
But i am going to try it for a few games and see what he can do! Thanks!

If i do that i guess i need to revert the left back from complete to a more static one?
have complete wing back behind him as it is now, sterling will be cutting in and making runs, will score loads trust me.

No, it won't last. The ME is easy to beat right now, and that'll be tightened up. Good tactic though.

I've used your Tactic for my Boreham Wood save, and i scored over 120 goals, and went the season with only one loss. Pure class, hope it doesn't stop working when the full version comes out.

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks