Will league price money change over time?

FcCopenhagen

Reaction score
Hello fellow managers.

I'm about to start a new game in a pretty low rated league. My question is if the Price Money you get for your position in the league change over the year as your league progress up the global rankings or is the amount of money you get set in stone forever ?

Also will you get more TV money the better your league gets ?

Yes it will. I made a custom game in Hong Kong league with prize money. For example, first place was 1,000,000 pounds. I don't remember the rest, but when I checked back on it three seasons later, the first prize was almost 1,400,000 so It changes.

I don't know if it has something to do with league ranking getting higher, possibly. TV money I don't know.

Yes it will. I made a custom game in Hong Kong league with prize money. For example, first place was 1,000,000 pounds. I don't remember the rest, but when I checked back on it three seasons later, the first prize was almost 1,400,000 so It changes.

I don't know if it has something to do with league ranking getting higher, possibly. TV money I don't know.

was that a custom created league? it may be different for normal leagues?

Yes, I made Hong Kong from scratch. I guess you could be right. Easy to find out really, just start a normal league and let it hollyday a few years and see if prize money has changed.

My guess though is that it changs as a league is more popular. But it's only that, a guess.

Yeah it seems to increase automatically. Rewards you pay to players also increase automatically though, so don't get too excited.

Well, just important that I will get more income later on in a "low end league/country". And obviously the players will get bigger price money too, but its relative to the money you get for winning the league.

Agree with above
g.gif

Last edited:
thats good because my linfield save is starting to go well, wouldnt mind the extra money rather than the 50K i got first season!