redrock71

Reaction score
I fined Wayne Rooney a weeks wages for violent conduct once (4 red cards in 10 games) after giving him warnings and he has been unhappy with me since . This happened in my first season and i am now half way through my second. I have praised him in the media , after games, he now even refuses to talk to me . I don't know what else to do , he is highly influencial in my team and is the favoured personel of almost the whole squad. Has anybody had someone unhappy for so long or is there something else (apart from selling him) that i can do.

sell him and buy aguero instead. Remember you are the boss and he needs reminding of that. If he asks like a prat best to treat him like one. He done the same in my game so i dont like him anymore

New contract might help as well, goal bonus of 3 grannies.

sell him and buy aguero instead. Remember you are the boss and he needs reminding of that. If he asks like a prat best to treat him like one. He done the same in my game so i dont like him anymore
in one of my games, he let his contract run down and was without a club for 3 years untill he eventually signed for juventus

If it's anything like real life, offer him a fat new contract and he'll profess his undying love to you forever.

Cannot give him a new contract cos he is on 180K and his value is to high , i don't want to sell him for peanuts either, might use the prostitute option <)

I say bully him. Threaten to transfer list him, play him as a GK, or drop him in the reserves until he gets rid of this attitude :)

if he doesnt wanna play, send him to the reserves, or even sell him

jk, i would have punished him for 4 freaking red cards as well, just do whatever he says and **** eventually respect you again, if not, i would sell him and buy another elite striker, as you need someone to train youth promising strikers, and if he doesnt wanna talk, thats impossible

Wow... 4 red cards in 10 games is terrible... i would have done the same by fining him and if he is unhappy i would sell him off...

i just gave warnings fro doing something like that, private chat about improving, and he'll be fine.
i did the same thing for clichy in my asrenal save, got 16 yellows.

LOL usually dont be to harsh with ur player in ur 1st season, i got balloteli in my team, always causing trouble, wanted to moved to bigger team, dont like several player, unhappy with training workload and etc, and i got him under control in my 3 seasons, when i talk to him he addressed me "hello bos wanted to see me?" lol