You really should have credited the guy who made this save, and not tried to pass it off as entirely your own "beautiful creation".
There's no point in cheating on FM. If I edited everyone's PA to 200, is it amazing? Nope.. anyone can do it and it's lame.

Look if nobody's going to bother reding what i've written then don't make assumptions about me and post them

It is a lie if you are saying i tried to pass this off - read my posts and you'll see that i made this perfectly clear.!!

Besides it IS my game, anyways!! I never said it to begin with so I'm not trying to "pass anything off" or "fool" anyone, the guy uploaded a one of his holidayed saves - i have several future saves and most i holidayed myself to have more leagues. It takes a few hours of doing nothing compared to 500 hours of solid playing

And of course you are not alone in thinking there's no point in cheating, but I am not alone on thinking there is. Don't you know what an opinion is??

Put it this way...

I DO NOT PLAY FM -- I PLAY A VERSION OF FM WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT I USE AN EDITOR ON OCCASION
MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN THIS GAME ARE NOT AS DIFFICULT AS YOURS BUT THEY ARE STILL ACHIEVEMENTS IN A DIFFERENT GAME. I'M ALLOWED TO BE PROUD OF MY OWN TEAM AND NEVER ASKED OR EXPECTED ANYONE ELSE TO BE - THIS IS NOT A SUCCESS STORY POST

Seriously, am I the only one here who reads threads before making stupid accusations?!?

Last edited:
if you look at your original post there is nothing there that says that this is another persons saves which you have basically carried on. all im saying is that originally you said it was my save, and i corrected. simples. p.s had this save aswell can get quite boring as even if you are a carp team you can still afford worldclass regens as most of the top teams have got atleast 2 amazing regens for each position. so youll find class regens still playing for obscure teams as no top team really needs them.

if you look at your original post there is nothing there that says that this is another persons saves which you have basically carried on. all im saying is that originally you said it was my save, and i corrected. simples. p.s had this save aswell can get quite boring as even if you are a carp team you can still afford worldclass regens as most of the top teams have got atleast 2 amazing regens for each position. so youll find class regens still playing for obscure teams as no top team really needs them.

So you read the OP and then just stopped did you? Felt you'd comment without reading what else i or anyone else had to say about it?

Its all there. I've said it before but ill say it again - "two posts before" yours Dilakh. Look cus its there mate and I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my browser if nobody else can see it?!?
But you still think somehow that the guy who spent a couple hours holidaying through a normal copy of FM anyone can buy deserves credit - why don't i credit the devs as well then? I put 500 hours into this save and whoever holidayed it put in 1 or 2.
Tis 6 years into my career.

If your save was boring fine but Dilakh...

A) this isnt uploaded as a future save - the OP makes clear what i was asking for
B) 6 seasons down the line you have no idea who the stars are or where they're at - trust me!!
C) Im not 'posting a success' - in fact the only reason i spoke of my personal pride with what I've built is because i wanted to enthuse somebody into taking over the mantle from me without simply using it as a future save and quitting Liverpool and/or England

ahh kk sorry mate then.. you do have a point considering you did put 500 hours into it. p.s i also spent quite a few season bout 5 i think. how is marcello lari shaping up. is he still at juventus. plus another striker called nave i think. italy seemed to have one of the best strikers in the game. should also look at a brazilian called willian amazing physical stats. cheers

Barcelonic! You so funny!! :D :D

1. "I think Malhar seems to be suggesting a certain level of superiority is important in FM gaming" - Yes, I can see how you translate me saying I couldn't care less into me thinking superiority is important in FM gaming. Well translated. Sanity Level - 95/100

2. "
Every person who buys FM can edit as much as they like and its not cheating" - Errr...okay..but then why did you say a certain amount of cheating/editing was done. You're contradicting yourself here....Sanity level 90/100

3. "
Malhar might think its funny that someone....but he couldn't be more wrong" - Hmm..now this is getting embarrassing. Here's a response quoted directly from you - "Don't you know what an opinion is?? " Sanity Level 80/100

4. "...
"I'm better than all of you because you cheat" rhetoric from Malhar." - Haha, I loved this line. That is EXACTLY what I meant when I said "I have no major beef...couldn't care less". Sanity level 75/100

5. "
Malhar -- if there's something specific you want me to say let me know and I'll say it so you can can leave this thread" Hohohohohohoho. Yes, I want you to repeat after me "I...shall...not...be...a.....buffoon". Sanity level 70/100

6."For two months I'd wake up and play FM for 16 hours" - I see, you have more important issues than I first suspected. Sanity level 65/100

7. "If i picked a club with more money to start with then according to Malhar its not possible to truly be worthy of any achievement whatsoever" - Hmmm really, now where did I say that, please point it out? Sanity level 50/100

8. "He likes to feel himself above others.." - Errr okay...that was a bit weird..Hehehehehehehe hilarious though if you get what I mean. Sanity Level 45/100 (dangerous)

9. "Malhar is now being a nuisance" - Thank you, my pleasure entirely. Sanity level 35/100 (Critical)

10. "
...doesn't attract more FM supremacists with a mind to go OT and 'site celebs' such as Raikan" - Hahahahaha, my favourite of 'em all. FM supremacists. And site celebs. Dangerous territory here...insulting moderators...and a LEGEND i.e me. Sanity Level 25-100 (Call the ambulance)

11. "I'M ALLOWED TO BE PROUD OF MY OWN TEAM AND NEVER ASKED OR EXPECTED ANYONE ELSE TO BE" - YESSS YOU ARE SON! YES YOU ARE. BE PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS. BE PROUD. YEAHHHH!! Sanity Level 15/100 (Balotelli level)

12. "Seriously, am I the only one here who reads threads before making stupid accusations?!?" Hahahahahahahahhahahahaa. I really like you Barcelonic, I really do. Accused me of feeling myself above others (whatever that means), calling me an FM supremacist, saying I think I'm better than anyone who cheats even though I categorically said I couldn't care less... Nah, these weren't stupid accusations. They were highly well informed, evidence-based, factual statements. Sanity Level 10/100 (Sarah Palin territory).

13. "
I put 500 hours into this save" - Riveting. Sanity Level 5/100 (I'm starting to get scared)

14. "
THIS IS NOT A SUCCESS STORY POST" - Clearly not, you just got served. Sanity Level 0/100 (Barcelonic level).

All-jokes-aside-note: The reason I commented on this thread (which you're right Barcelonic, maybe I shouldn't have), was because I genuinely found your opening post funny, and then your reply to Dilakh highly condescending. You started with "Now now Dilakh"...that does not really give the impression of a humble person. And lastly, I was just expressing my opinion, which I think I did without being malicious (in my first post). Go back and read it. Have a great day my friend! :D

Barcelonic! You so funny!! :D :D

1. "I think Malhar seems to be suggesting a certain level of superiority is important in FM gaming" - Yes, I can see how you translate me saying I couldn't care less into me thinking superiority is important in FM gaming. Well translated. Sanity Level - 95/100

2. "
Every person who buys FM can edit as much as they like and its not cheating" - Errr...okay..but then why did you say a certain amount of cheating/editing was done. You're contradicting yourself here....Sanity level 90/100

3. "
Malhar might think its funny that someone....but he couldn't be more wrong" - Hmm..now this is getting embarrassing. Here's a response quoted directly from you - "Don't you know what an opinion is?? " Sanity Level 80/100

4. "...
"I'm better than all of you because you cheat" rhetoric from Malhar." - Haha, I loved this line. That is EXACTLY what I meant when I said "I have no major beef...couldn't care less". Sanity level 75/100

5. "
Malhar -- if there's something specific you want me to say let me know and I'll say it so you can can leave this thread" Hohohohohohoho. Yes, I want you to repeat after me "I...shall...not...be...a.....buffoon". Sanity level 70/100

6."For two months I'd wake up and play FM for 16 hours" - I see, you have more important issues than I first suspected. Sanity level 65/100

7. "If i picked a club with more money to start with then according to Malhar its not possible to truly be worthy of any achievement whatsoever" - Hmmm really, now where did I say that, please point it out? Sanity level 50/100

8. "He likes to feel himself above others.." - Errr okay...that was a bit weird..Hehehehehehehe hilarious though if you get what I mean. Sanity Level 45/100 (dangerous)

9. "Malhar is now being a nuisance" - Thank you, my pleasure entirely. Sanity level 35/100 (Critical)

10. "
...doesn't attract more FM supremacists with a mind to go OT and 'site celebs' such as Raikan" - Hahahahaha, my favourite of 'em all. FM supremacists. And site celebs. Dangerous territory here...insulting moderators...and a LEGEND i.e me. Sanity Level 25-100 (Call the ambulance)

11. "I'M ALLOWED TO BE PROUD OF MY OWN TEAM AND NEVER ASKED OR EXPECTED ANYONE ELSE TO BE" - YESSS YOU ARE SON! YES YOU ARE. BE PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS. BE PROUD. YEAHHHH!! Sanity Level 15/100 (Balotelli level)

12. "Seriously, am I the only one here who reads threads before making stupid accusations?!?" Hahahahahahahahhahahahaa. I really like you Barcelonic, I really do. Accused me of feeling myself above others (whatever that means), calling me an FM supremacist, saying I think I'm better than anyone who cheats even though I categorically said I couldn't care less... Nah, these weren't stupid accusations. They were highly well informed, evidence-based, factual statements. Sanity Level 10/100 (Sarah Palin territory).

13. "
I put 500 hours into this save" - Riveting. Sanity Level 5/100 (I'm starting to get scared)

14. "
THIS IS NOT A SUCCESS STORY POST" - Clearly not, you just got served. Sanity Level 0/100 (Barcelonic level).

All-jokes-aside-note: The reason I commented on this thread (which you're right Barcelonic, maybe I shouldn't have), was because I genuinely found your opening post funny, and then your reply to Dilakh highly condescending. You started with "Now now Dilakh"...that does not really give the impression of a humble person. And lastly, I was just expressing my opinion, which I think I did without being malicious (in my first post). Go back and read it. Have a great day my friend! :D

I think I might print this out and frame it :) post of the century!

It is my birthday today and this just made it a lot better already :) thank you!

oh and barcelonic, I am not a celeb around here.. I am a humble guy who likes to help people out with FM and get nothing out of it at the end of the day!

1) the holiday you used was all holdiayed into the future, I admit that if the original creator DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the save except for just clicking go on holiday for however many years then I do not think you actually have to credit him to be honest.. so if that is the case then I apologize!

2) cheating is cheating mate, I know a lot of people use these tools and claim that its their game and they can do what they want, yes of course, by all means do it, but DO NOT come here and post a save or anything expecting anything else besides being given **** about it...

FM is an elitist game, just like Dark Souls is and other games of that nature! people who cheat in Dark Souls are condemned and ridiculed and it is no different here or for any other game.. just do not post about it expecting people to praise you :)

I think I might print this out and frame it :) post of the century!

It is my birthday today and this just made it a lot better already :) thank you!

oh and barcelonic, I am not a celeb around here.. I am a humble guy who likes to help people out with FM and get nothing out of it at the end of the day!

1) the holiday you used was all holdiayed into the future, I admit that if the original creator DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the save except for just clicking go on holiday for however many years then I do not think you actually have to credit him to be honest.. so if that is the case then I apologize!

2) cheating is cheating mate, I know a lot of people use these tools and claim that its their game and they can do what they want, yes of course, by all means do it, but DO NOT come here and post a save or anything expecting anything else besides being given **** about it...

FM is an elitist game, just like Dark Souls is and other games of that nature! people who cheat in Dark Souls are condemned and ridiculed and it is no different here or for any other game.. just do not post about it expecting people to praise you :)

hahaha, happy birthday mate! have a good one :D

A
"Every person who buys FM can edit as much as they like and its not cheating" - Errr...okay..but then why did you say a certain amount of cheating/editing was done. You're contradicting yourself here....Sanity level 90/100

B
"For two months I'd wake up and play FM for 16 hours" - I see, you have more important issues than I first suspected. Sanity level 65/100

C
"

D

A
If you'd ever played the game like that you'd know precisely why, and i did even touch upon it before. Most of the best young players in the world are at my club. That in itself would be an issue for some, its a ruined save unless you want to do what I was asking, which is continue at the club with a view to staying put.
Also with the wages as high as they are it would be a nightmare for somepeople trying to reduce their wage bill and let star players go at the ends of their contracts.

It would have been a bit thoughtless of me to not mention it.

B
How observant! I'm housebound and confined to a bed or sofa for most the day. I have a neurological disease - I cannot work and have very little energy.
So yes I play an inordinate amount of time playing games. I have over 700 hours on Civilization V - suppose you wanna mock that as well?

C
You clearly don't get it do you? How about if i rephrase... "THIS WAS NEVER MEANT AS A SUCCESS STORY"
People came in and starting passing judgements on things as though I was seeking praise for them. In 15 years of playing i've never posted a success story because I use editors - why would i start now?!?
You can't "get served" if you were never in the game to begin with.

D
I admit i came into here and read Dilakh's post at a time when I was in a tense and somewhat foul mood so i apologise for that. I had my reasons which i'm not going to bore you with, but needless to say my tone was way over-the-top.
That said, incorrect assumptions were made about me which could have been avoided if certain people read certain posts.

I just wanna apologise again because I really don't want to argue.
I had thought where better to find somebody who'd be up for this challenge and I know no better place.
I certainly hadn't meant to "insult" Raikan by calling him a site-celeb, although one can hardly deny that he's a much-respected figure around here and with good reason.

Last edited:
Nice Save.

Going to have more of a go with this later nice [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]save [/FONT]barcelonic

cheating is cheating mate, I know a lot of people use these tools and claim that its their game and they can do what they want, yes of course, by all means do it, but DO NOT come here and post a save or anything expecting anything else besides being given **** about it...

A- Happy birthday dude! :)

B- Raikan mate I'm not quite sure if you've been following me from the start or not, but as a mod here maybe you could tell me just how many times I'm expected to repeat something before it gets through here?

You quoted Malhar's reponse yes, so I'm assuming you read what Malhar was commenting on - ?
I DI NOT "POST A SAVE" IN THE SENSE THAT I WANTED MORE THAN ONE PERSON TO TAKE IT ON
I WOULD HATE TO SEE SOMEONE DL THIS AND QUIT THE CLUB
THIS IS NOW THE THIRD TIME I'VE CLARIFIED THIS WAS NEVER A SUCCESS STORY POST - PRAISE WAS NOT SOUGHT NOR ASKED FOR

Seriously you guys, I think some perhaps spend too much time taking the game in the Successes/Stories sections or take the whole thing too seriously to know what is going on in this thread. Yet you come in and choose to assume rather than read. Both Dilakh & Raikan have thus far shown they have reason and logic by acknowledging an innocent misread which we're all capable of.

Read my original posts again and read as though the person writing it expected an audience of one or zero.
I swear on my late grandmothers's grave this was what I had been thinking. I wasn't 'offering' out some kind of helping had and did never have that attitude - I was feeling a little stupid for asking the question because I'd not seen people passing clubs over in the past, just save files. Idid not think anyone would want it because as I said the save is effectively ruined unless you want to play it as Liverpool.

All I wanted was somebody who is still playing this year's version & looking to start a new game. I was hoping that my team wouldn't simply be consigned to the 3,000 screenshots I've taken throughout the career.

I'm sorry if some of you have got the wrong end of the stick, but when that happens to me I tend to ask questions and not make preumptuous insults about what you percieve my intentions to be.

EDIT:

In light of Codemonkey's recent post I want to make the following clear....

Disclaimer:
I'M OFFERING A CLUB & CAREER IN A FICTIONAL FOOTBALLING WORLD - NOT A 'FUTURE SAVE'

PS.. Can anyone tell me how to 'like' a post on here? I've still not been able to figure it out lol :)

Last edited:
You Hover over the bottom right hand corner of the post and a heart appears :)

ahh kk sorry mate then.. you do have a point considering you did put 500 hours into it. p.s i also spent quite a few season bout 5 i think. how is marcello lari shaping up. is he still at juventus. plus another striker called nave i think. italy seemed to have one of the best strikers in the game. should also look at a brazilian called willian amazing physical stats. cheers

Sorry mate i did reply to this but it must've got lost among confusion...

basically Lari went to France somewhere then Man Utd then Barca i like him cus he plays MC & ST - never had him myself tho
Fabio De Faveri is Italy's guy and he's an incredible scorer
Jon Suarez Marquez - the Spanish legend born in Southhampton - is at Juventus and wants to come here but i decided to focus on the young strikers more so i never went for him although he's the best. My Guinean striker though is pretty awesome too!
Don't know Nave & Willian tho sorry
All these stars though (or most anyways) are reaching the twilight of their careers (i don't mean they're signed on to a movie with Robert Pattinson I just mean their 'ageing gracefully' lol)

Gotta say that this thread has been rather an entertaining read. Just in case you guys wanna take it further:

Link

A
If you'd ever played the game like that you'd know precisely why, and i did even touch upon it before. Most of the best young players in the world are at my club. That in itself would be an issue for some, its a ruined save unless you want to do what I was asking, which is continue at the club with a view to staying put.
Also with the wages as high as they are it would be a nightmare for somepeople trying to reduce their wage bill and let star players go at the ends of their contracts.

It would have been a bit thoughtless of me to not mention it.

B
How observant! I'm housebound and confined to a bed or sofa for most the day. I have a neurological disease - I cannot work and have very little energy.
So yes I play an inordinate amount of time playing games. I have over 700 hours on Civilization V - suppose you wanna mock that as well?

C
You clearly don't get it do you? How about if i rephrase... "THIS WAS NEVER MEANT AS A SUCCESS STORY"
People came in and starting passing judgements on things as though I was seeking praise for them. In 15 years of playing i've never posted a success story because I use editors - why would i start now?!?
You can't "get served" if you were never in the game to begin with.

D
I admit i came into here and read Dilakh's post at a time when I was in a tense and somewhat foul mood so i apologise for that. I had my reasons which i'm not going to bore you with, but needless to say my tone was way over-the-top.
That said, incorrect assumptions were made about me which could have been avoided if certain people read certain posts.

I just wanna apologise again because I really don't want to argue.
I had thought where better to find somebody who'd be up for this challenge and I know no better place.
I certainly hadn't meant to "insult" Raikan by calling him a site-celeb, although one can hardly deny that he's a much-respected figure around here and with good reason.

Wow now I feel like a complete *****. First of all, I sincerely apologise for that 'more issues than I first suspected' line. Clearly I could not have known so I would like to say sorry for that.

I also want to say - people come from a good place or a negative place. I genuinely had nothing against you when I wrote my first post. As I keep saying, I chuckled at your first post, hence my first comment. I fully understand you may have taken it the wrong way, and can empathise with that.

Lastly, I do feel I was a bit savage...I admit I was messing around and trying to get a few laughs. I apologise too, maybe I misread the situation. Have a good day mate.

Wow now I feel like a complete *****. First of all, I sincerely apologise for that 'more issues than I first suspected' line. Clearly I could not have known so I would like to say sorry for that.

I also want to say - people come from a good place or a negative place. I genuinely had nothing against you when I wrote my first post. As I keep saying, I chuckled at your first post, hence my first comment. I fully understand you may have taken it the wrong way, and can empathise with that.

Lastly, I do feel I was a bit savage...I admit I was messing around and trying to get a few laughs. I apologise too, maybe I misread the situation. Have a good day mate.

I should have handled it differently. Im often quick to put my hands up when i'm wrong but when i feel i'm right i can be quite obtuse and i get heated very easily & its something im trying to work on

I just felt the situation had been misread and I was in quite a poor mood at the time - if i had seen an overreaction like mine I too would have felt compelled to post.

Also, and this must be like the 100th forum i've posted this on lol, I do have a tendency to write a lot. My posts across all my forums probably avg 200 words a post or something - i find it hard to condense what i wanna say (much like Mark Twain, who famously wrote "I would have written a shorter letter, but I didn't have the time")
so when i say anything meaningful - even in other cases where it's not a tirade - it always looks like a tirade from a distance anyway.

:)