mcarton

Reaction score
if the owner says he wont leave the club of his own volition will he ever sell up cos ive got altrincham promoted from bsp to league 1 but im still on bsp budget :(

Well i think he will leave if the club is in a lot of debt and the club relegates maybe down one or two leagues.

Ask for more budget, Increased transfer percentage.

Well, if your club's rep is high enough, he will experience more pressure and more suitors will come asking to pay large sums to take control of the club from him.

Keep having success and your owner will slowly loose interest in the club unless he has really deep pockets which is unlikely.

unless he has really deep pockets
definatley dusnt

hope this will happen, im likely to get mid table in league 1 this season even though i was predidcted 24th so hopefully ill keep the success up

I'm also managing Altrincham. Won three successive league titles to get to League 1. I'm doing okay money wise after this pre-season but my problem is that the budgets were set before pre-season. But I'd reccommend this next preseason:

Sign loads of fairly decent out of contract players on trial til the end of preseason
Arrange friengly leagues against three premiership clubs throughout preseason
Play the trialists in them so that your players don't get tires or injured

I've made about 5 million in preseason with Altrincham doing this