Will The Special One Please Come Back ?

Reaction score
Wenger Is No More
View attachment 233793

Arsenal Fc Have Sensationally sacked Long Term manager Arsene Wenger after a string of bad premier league finishes.

Wenger , 62 Has been in charge at arsenal since 1996 after being landed by chairman David Dein From J.League Club Grampus Eight. His Reign Has been ended after a dismal 4th place finish last season.

Speculation of his successor is rife but the Frenchman's Departure leads the way for a new boss with fresher ideas. Its clear that Arsenal will not be the same after his sacking , Chairman Peter Hill-Wood has yet to comment on the sacking but inside sources believe the sacking will be followed a big injection of money into the club by Majority Share Holder Stan Kroenke.

Rumor has it that Arsenal will be in Touch with Real Madrid Man Jose Mourinho about possibly moving on to the London Club - Sources have told us Mourinho will want a 36 Month Contract Worth £15.3 Million to turn the club in the right direction.

Owner , Kroenke is set to favor the Portuguese Man who last managed in the premier League in 2008 with Chelsea , Mourinho , 49 won the double and set the foundations for chelsea to be the club they are today.

The Club Have Released This Statement '' The Board would like to record our gratitude for Arsene's work and express our disappointment that the relationship between both parties has ended. Results and finishes have not been good enough and we see no sign of improvement at what is a key time for us ''

Wenger has been under mounting pressure since selling fabregas and nasri , Arsenal have been trophieless for half a decade.

Arsene Has yet to make a comment , So who will take charge ?

Odds :
Mourinho - Evens
Carlo Ancelotti - 4/1
David Moyes - 8/1
Fabio Cappello - 14/1
Tony Pulis - 26/1
Andre Villas-Boas - 44/1
Steve Bruce - 86/1

The Guardian - July 1st 2011

Last edited:
Mourinho Is Gunner Do It !
View attachment 233816

Jose Mourinho Has Re-kindled his love for English football by Joining Top Club Arsenal , The Special One is now The Arsenal One.

Mourinho , 49 has replaced Wenger who was sacked 4 days ago after 16 years at the club.

The Ex-Chelsea Man had left his post at Real Madrid after a disagreement with president Florentino Perez. He faces possibly his greatest challenge yet , turning around arsenal and getting them towards the top of the league.

According to Inside sources he will have £54 Million To Play with. Arsenal have recently suffered the loss of both Cesc Fabregas & Samir Nasri , But as everyone in world football knows Mr Mourinho is great with a generous budget.

Arsenal Are To Hold a Press Conference at 12 Today

The Sun - 5th July 2011

Press Conference
View attachment 233820

Paul Jones - Sky Sports. Hi Jose , Firstly Welcome to the club , what brought you here ?

JoseThank you , The thing that brings me here is the challenge , the excitment of a new job. I Have always admired Arsenal and to take them on was just great.

Ali Newell - The Sun
Do You Really Think You Can Better What Wenger Has Done At This Club ?

Jose
Yes , Dont call me arrogant , but i am the special one I make miracles Happen , Arsene was a great manager but i really think i can do the best job possible here.

Dave Allen - The Mirror Is it true you will have a £55 Million Budget ?
JoseI am not to disscuss the money i have been given , that is private and i no wish to share it.

Jez Hall - BBC Wenger was known for his wonderkid approach , will you be doing The Same

Jose I will only take on the best players , some young players will come here , but mainly it will be about experienced men.

Press Conference Over

Sorry, but I won't follow a story involving such a character managing my beloved club. Good luck though ;)

Mourinho Brings Rami Into The Mix
View attachment 233849

Jose Mourinho Has made his First Signing Just 5 Days After Joining The Club. Adil Rami , 25 Was Signed From Valencia For A Fee Believed to be around £18 Million.

The Frenchman Was believed to be top of mourinhos Target list. The Defender is set to partner Thomas Vermalen who has praised the signing ' I am very much looking forward to partnering Rami , He is a excellent defender .'

Mourinho is certainly proving he will be splashing the cash unlike the Ex Manager , Wenger who was very cautious with his money which contributed to his sacking.

The Deal Includes a Luxury £135,000 Per Week For Rami Who Never Appeared For Valencia.

Brazilian Attacker Hulk is also said to be in negotions With Arsenal as Mourinho tries to beef up his attack force to keep Star man Robin Van Persie Happy.

One Thing is for sure , Times are changing at the North London Club.

Last edited:
One In One Out At Arsenal
View attachment 233911

Mourinho Has Lost 1 and gained 1 in a day ! Bacary Sagna Completed His £16 Million Switch to Real Madrid Whilst Hulk Joined Arsenal For just Shy of £40 Million.

Many Arsenal fans are dissapointed at the loss of a key right back but the blow was softened by the fact that Mourinho will lure Darijo Srna From shaktar in the next few days.

Meanwhile fans were excited about The major signing of Hulk , the strong and fast Brazilian. Although he broke the bank at £40 Million , Mourinho insist it was a bargain ' Ronaldo was £80 Million , Hulk will be better than him in a year so its a very good deal for us as a club '

Hulk could start as soon as tommorow in a friendly for arsenal.

Back