Will The Special One Please Come Back ?

Siggurdson & Srna Join Arsenal
View attachment 233913

Arsenal Complete what is accpected to be their last activity of the Window. Glyfi Siggurdson & Darijo Srna have
completed moves that total £20 Million overall.

Arsenal will have to wait 11 months untill the 21 year old Siggudson joins as he will be completing his loan spell at swansea.​

Pre Season
View attachment 233958

View attachment 233962
10.7.2011 - Friendly

A Superb Performance by Arsenal To Destroy The German side 6-1. The Team certainly put on a great show to impress new boss Mourinho. Although the game was a success it came with its down falls , Star Man Robin Van Persie Injured himself and is likely to be out untill the start of the season.
View attachment 233963
12.7.2011 - Friendly

Another Goal fest for the north london side as they breezed past foreign oppostion after going a goal down within the first minute. However Goals from Yossi Benayoun , Maroune Chamakh & Park Chu-Young settled the tie before half time.
View attachment 233964
15.7.2011 - Friendly

A suprise result In a game which Arsenal Clocked a impressive 70% Possesion an 24 shots on goal. The Build up play was excellent but Arsenal Lacked Quality in the final third. Dundee will be the far happier of the sides as they managed to battle out a hard earned draw.
View attachment 233965
18.7.2011 - Friendly

Another Game another draw. In a tricky game Mourinho's Youngsters managed a good show against a team a tier lower than them. Park Chu-Young had a superb chance right at the end but failed to put it past an in-form David James.
View attachment 233966
31.7.2011 - Friendly

A early chu-young goal settled the tie in a feisty game between the american and english sides. The Game wasnt without it controversy as Arsenal were denied a blatant penalty when Adil Rami was tipped by charles Edwards on 44 Minutes.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 233967
This month's award goes to the young Korean who scored 2 Goals and set up a further 3 this month.​

Last edited:
Nice story, do you like Mourinho, if so, can u tell me why cause i want to know why everyone seems to like him. Theres a topic in the rest that u can complain to me about why you like 'the special one'.

Great story mate Mourinho at Arsenal. Interesting! SIgurdssons is class mate, Use him. Just look at my Barca story to see how good he is.

Nice story, do you like Mourinho, if so, can u tell me why cause i want to know why everyone seems to like him. Theres a topic in the rest that u can complain to me about why you like 'the special one'.

i dont know .. i just love arrogant people in sport !

I decided to use him because i like to write with a arrogant tint to it

August 2011

View attachment 234202

13th August 2011

Premier League
Match day 1

View attachment 234201

With Robin Van Persie Back from injury this North London derby was shaping up to be a classic. The first chance of the match fell to new boy Hulk after just 6 minutes , however he failed to connect with the shot dragging it wide of the post. Half time came and went with both teams unable to break the deadlock. After the half time break Arsenal came out fresh and it showed as Debutant Hulk slotted the ball past Gomes after 60 Minutes. Arsenal Thought they had gone 2 up after 72 minutes but robin van persie was marginally offside. A debutant scored again but this time it was Defender Adil Rami , The frenchman was on hand to poke the ball into the net after defensive partner Laurent Kosceinly's shot thumped against the upright. Darijo Srna had a debut to forget as he was sent of with 5 minutes to go after a rash challenge on Luka Modric. Arsenal Held out for a truly memorable display against Their North London Rivals.

17th August 2011
European Champions League
Best Placed Playoff First Leg

View attachment 234135

In a game of such importance Udinese decision to play a weak 3 at the back was a huge mistake as arsenal ran out 3-0 winners. It took just 28 Minutes for Aaron Ramsey to put arsenal ahead , smashing in a chu-young cross from 8 yards out. Adil Rami scored his second goal in as many games on the hour mark as he headed in Mikel Arteta's Corner. Aaron Ramsey added his second and Arsenals third with a minute to go , a stunning 20 yard strike into the bottom corner. Arsenal Are only half way in this tie but after the win they will be feeling confident that they can finish the job in italy.

20th August 2011

Premier League
Match Day 2

View attachment 234169

A Arsenal side full of fatigue from a win over Udinese faced a united side missing Wayne Rooney. United Took the lead on 35 Minutes as a Giggs long ball was touched down by welbeck who lobbed the on-coming szczeny. Lady luck was not on Arsenals side as they were denied 2 clear penalty's within the space of 2 minutes. Robin Van Persies Frustration Got The Better Of Him as he lashed out on evra and was sent of straight away. Both Arsenals performance and the refs poor show contributed to the result.

Robin Van Persie To Leave Gunners ?

Inside Reports are suggesting that Gunners Favourite Robin Van Persie could be on his way out after a altercation between him and manager Jose Mourinho. Van Persie , 28 was sent of in Arsenals 1-0 loss to manchester united yesterday. Its not clear what took place but reports suggest that Mourinho Accused Van Persie of letting his short temper get the better of him , the two then had heated words before Van Persie Pushed Mourinho away and walked of. Van Persie who is valued at around £30 Million could leave before the transfer window closes.

23rd August 2011
European Champions League
Best Placed Play-Off Second Leg

View attachment 234171
Rumours of an incident between Jose Mourinho & Robin Van Persie are looking to be true after RVP was left out of the arsenal squad to face Udinese. His replacment Hulk stepped up to the plate crossing the ball for Adil Rami to head in after 29 minutes. Hulk then blasted in a 20 yarder with his left foot on 56 minutes. Asamoah And Di Natale both scored goals in quick succession to level the tie but Adil Rami scored a further two headers in the last 10 minutes to give Arsenal a comfortable 7-2 Aggregate win. Who Needs Robin When You Have Hulk ?

29th August 2011
Premier League
Match Day 3

View attachment 234194

A Solid Performance by Arsenal saw them overcome Norwich by 5 goals to nil. Hulk's Corner was met by Rami who headed in after 5 minutes. Hulk then got his own goal on 13 minutes after a through ball from Gervinho found him in space he slotted it in the corner past ruddy. A Excellent run from chu-young took him past 4 players before blasting it in on 22 minutes. Chu-young added his second with a calm finish past Ruddy on 34 minutes. 4 Minutes later Chu-Young completed his hat-rick with a tap in. The rest of the game was dull with no further goals , a comfortable win for Mourinhos Men.

August League Table

View attachment 234199

Last edited:
Back