Will there be an official january transfer update?

Kytz

Reaction score
Pretty much the title, I'm thinking about getting FM16 soon; but I'd rather wait if there is a january/february update on its way.
Obviously, if there hasn't been an announcement (or w/e) about it, it might be hard to say but I'm pretty sure there has always been a official transfer update after january, might be wrong and it might just be summer updates.

There is and it's usually around March if i remember correctly. You can always download a January transfer update made by somebody to add on to your game before the official one comes out (LFC Marshall usually does a good January update that can be downloaded throughout the window and is usually complete early Feb)

There is and it's usually around March if i remember correctly. You can always download a January transfer update made by somebody to add on to your game before the official one comes out (LFC Marshall usually does a good January update that can be downloaded throughout the window and is usually complete early Feb)

Oh right. Yeah, forgot about his update. Thank you, I'll probably wait 'til february then!

Oh right. Yeah, forgot about his update. Thank you, I'll probably wait 'til february then!

LFC's not doing any updates this year, he said in his FM15 Update thread.

Sorry guys.

OP, there is always a transfer update around half way through the season, usually after the Russian transfer window closes :)