Will They Survive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Announcement !

Blackpool chairman Karl Oysten has decided to announce Blackpool football club with a managerial vacancy as Blackpool legend Ian Holloway has decided to move on elsewhere as he believes he can get a higher wage for his hard work. The club all round see him as a legend gaining them promotion to the Premier League, the fans are ecstatic to even be there and are very optimistic for the upcoming season. Karl Oysten Is in search of a manager but this very difficult role has not intrigued any quality managers. The only speak of a new manager has been given to the young Bobbie French the ex professional that made the chesterfield youth team until a dramatic leg injury, for the past ten years he has been studying the game and learning the managerial roles and is said by Karl Oysten to be a young enthusiastic manager.[/SIZE]

FRENCH announced as new Blackpool Manager !

Bobbie James French. The Ex-Professional has been announced as new Blackpool manager. Karl Oysten is delighted to tie up a small contract with this said to be enthusiastic manager with very very little experience this is what the chairman had to say. " Today, I am delighted to announce this young 28 year old next to me as the new Blackpool football club , manager. He seems like a great guy too work with and will keep the players working hard and hopefully a few adjustments to the squad but like i say i am delighted that Bobbie is here and ready to work with us.
" Thanks Karl . I Am More Than Happy To Be Taking Charge here at Blackpool football club it is a dream come true to me to be a manager in the premier league competing against the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger. I Am Hoping For A thrilling season by keeping the fans happy by staying in the top flight for more than just 1year and then develop the club meanwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.