Will things in FM11 compatible to use in FM12?

izzice777

Reaction score
Just asking if anyone know about this.

Will things like, save tactic, training, facepacks, logos and so on that we use in FM11 are compatible and can be use in FM12.? What can and what cannot?

Thanks, and can't wait for FM12 to arrive.. LOL

Logos and facepacks should, as I have used version of them from FM10 on FM11. As for tactics and schedules, I'm not sure...

Tactics won't. Schedules will, but like what happened with Tugs Training in the transition from FM10 to FM11, the existing schedules may well become less effective.

izzice777 said:
But won't player transfer effect the facepacks?

What? Facepacks work because each player and image has a unique ID, so they will be transferable.

Oh no.. Looks like i have to download the logo and facepack again. Deleted it already.. :'(

Logos, Facepacks & Kits should all work the same. When the demo comes out we will be able to test all this and confirm what will work or not.

checked StuW's logos on FM12 demo on English club league 2 to premier league. They work ok with exception of club badges of teams promoted to league 2 last season. They have default (alrighty) badges though

Rather than start a new thread, thought would ask here. Very straight forward-does anyone know if the comp name fix for FM 11 works in FM 2012?

Edit-solved. It does work.

Last edited: