Will this laptop be able to run FM16 well?

Lewisman

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking at a new laptop for Football Manager 2016, as my Samsung laptop (which was pretty poor with fm15) has just broke, and I've found this one within my budget, just wondering if it'll be good enough.

Specs are -
14.1" HD screen
Intel HD graphics
Intel core i3 processor, 2.53ghz
4gb DDR3 ram
250gb hard drive

It's a Dell Inspiron as well, if that makes any difference.

Cheers

Hey, it should be fine, but I wouldn't expect it to handle top graphics when it comes to 3D mode, if you're playing 2d mode then it'll be fine. What's your budget and maybe someone else could find you a better one within your price range?

Hey, it should be fine, but I wouldn't expect it to handle top graphics when it comes to 3D mode, if you're playing 2d mode then it'll be fine. What's your budget and maybe someone else could find you a better one within your price range?

Cheers for the reply, I'm looking for something as cheap as possible as I'm a student, meaning I'm basically always skint haha. This laptop would only be costing me £100, and I couldn't afford too much more than this (second hand, obviously), but I could stretch to about £150. Do you think the one I'm looking at would be capable of playing the game at a decent speed, and preferably in 3D but not essential (i don't mind if the games in 3d are a bit slower)?

Cheers for the reply, I'm looking for something as cheap as possible as I'm a student, meaning I'm basically always skint haha. This laptop would only be costing me £100, and I couldn't afford too much more than this (second hand, obviously), but I could stretch to about £150. Do you think the one I'm looking at would be capable of playing the game at a decent speed, and preferably in 3D but not essential (i don't mind if the games in 3d are a bit slower)?
That's a bargain mate. ****** that laptop now. You will be capable of 3d at low graphical settings at a fast and smooth framerate.

As damola said, that's a steal, its extremely rare you'll find a laptop that will be sold for £100 that contains an Intel i3 processor. So yeah i'd take it! And yes like damola said again, it will handle 3D but only at the lower end of the settings. Game speed wise between matches, should be quite decent with the processor as its a much more advanced processor than an intel core duo for instance. So as long as you don't go nation happy and load loads of leagues you should be fine, i reckon for a decent speed you could load around 5 nations with the first 2 leagues of each nation loaded.

Will this laptop work

Hi All

Looking to get back into playing football manager and was wondering if you could tell me if this laptop would be suitable for fm2015 and pref 2016 aswell:

name - HP17 - E042SA
processor - Intel Core i5-3230M with Intel HD graphics 4000 (2.60hz, 3mb cache, 2 cores)
memory - 4gb ram
graphics - intel hd 4000 (up to 1.65 gb)
hard drive - 1tb 5400 rpm sta
windows 8

Any prompt feedback would be great as im looking to purchase laptop asap

Thanks

Chris

Hi All, would this be ok for fm16
Brand – Acer
Model – Aspire E15

Form Factor – Laptop
Cpu Brand – AMD
Cpu Config – 1 x AMD Quad-Core A8-7410

Memory – 8GB