Will this laptop run fm2013 fast?

kai18

Reaction score
Hi,firstly im sorry if this is placed in the area.Im planning on buying this laptop on Monday.
ACER Aspire E1-571 15.6" Laptop Deals | Pcworld
Basically,i've heard people say that this laptop doesn't run "games" that well,but i think they mean GTA,Far Cry etc,and not FM.Do you think I5 and 4gb will be enough,how many leagues do you think i'll be able to run and finally if i install facepacks will it slow the game down?:)
Thank You:)

this will run fm perfectly fine and for the amount of leagues u will be able to load im not quite sure but you should be able to run a decent amount

Thats more or less the same specs as my Laptop i recently got..And i can run England,Spain,Italy,Scotland and Germany mostly down the bottom leagues with a large database and i get 4 stars on both,So you shouldnt have any problems.

I wouldnt touch an Acer, look at Toshiba, Dell or Samsung. Acers are shoddily made. But the specs should be fine for FM.

Yes it will run FM fine. When people say it doesn't run games well it means it doesn't have an amazing graphics card, which you don't need for FM.

Whats wrong with Acer?

Generally a poor build quality. Their motherboards are prone to shorting and over heating. Some cheap components and mis matching hardware mean they dont run as they should.

They are hit and miss and sometimes you will get a decent bit of kit but more often than not they play up. Not the laptop your after if you want longevity. I repair pcs for a living and Acer are the most common problems along with Lenovo's.

Only use SRL's Can you RUN It if you plan to test it on your own pc. And sometimes just because it says it will run be careful you dont have minimum specs of it will be poor.