TheLastAvatar

Reaction score
Hi,

Just looking for someones opinion on this tactic it has been going alright so far but i want to know if any one can see any problems with it. If you need any more screenshots just ask but i think I have provided enough. Thanks

View attachment 332383View attachment 332381View attachment 332379View attachment 332377
View attachment 332376View attachment 332375View attachment 332374View attachment 332372View attachment 332371View attachment 332370View attachment 332369View attachment 332368View attachment 332367

it all seems to add up ok, i just dont like it as it looks to unbalanced! i would imagine you would get overpowered down your left against the top sides and thats where everton should be competing

Thanks for the help. Yeah just took a look at where most of my assists come from and it is as you said on the left. Should i just move Barry over to LCM or is there another way?

On an unrelated issue do you know how to remove attached thumbnails?

Retain possession with super high tempo and pass into space is a very weird trio. What effect are you trying to achieve?

Retain possession with super high tempo and pass into space is a very weird trio. What effect are you trying to achieve?

I dont know I've never been good at the tactics on FM and since its been getting harder I thought I would try and do them properly this year so I created a tactic and have played a few games but wanted to get opinions on the tactic.

What instructions do you think i should remove/add?

Thanks

Well, you play attack with adv. play. so most balls will go to him and skip play...you may want to use a dlpd in DM position and regular attacking midfielder instead, to build up play more gradually...next, your left wingback moves forward, and leaves empty space behind, you should use a stopper role instead of cover to close down that empty space, but two stoppers would make your defence to agressive, although might work in some matches, but not all...a better solution would perhaps be allowing just one of your sidebacks to bomb forward, and the other should be fbs, combined with a role with attack duty as winger...but that leads to another problem which is to much space to cover to your covering defender....a cover stopper combo is great for counter attacks, so perhaps counter mentality would be better. Or you could keep attack mentality, with two central defenders on defend duty and perhaps offside trap, but then you would need to position your dm closer to your more attacking sideback, directly above the cdd....after you decide on course of action, you can adjust your ti to be more agressive for attack or less agressive for counter mentality...