Will United get Sneijder from Inter Milan???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
:S Have you read it and your unsure on whether its true?

That letter is a spoof

Who needs sneijder when we have gibson? ( and o'shea):D

i hope they willl he be very good for the premiership and i'd rather play for ferguson than benitez

how can you think that might be a real offer read it and this dosnt deserve it own thread

Why would he leave the European Champions? Oficially the best team in Europe. Plus, don't think he'd leave considering he only joined last season.

OK I am not sure if the letter is real I have not read it because I assumed it was italian language but the strong rumour still remains so we can discuss.

It looks pretty genuine ;) Although I'm not sure what they'd do with O'Shea...

OK I am not sure if the letter is real I have not read it because I assumed it was italian language but the strong rumour still remains so we can discuss.

You assumed it was in Italian, it's been made by a United fan as a joke on first thought, how can you even think that when its written in English anyway?

its fake, 14 sacks of coal, 87 eccles cakes, 15,000 MU Executive Seats, and 1 John O'shea, it a joke

rumor thats why it is in the transfer rumor thread

I remember Mourinho was eating custard creams in a press conference so maybe he will accept the eccles cakes lol. We can dicuss the rumour rather then the letter if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.