Will United survive without Sir Alex?????

• Thread starter Thread starter MUFC4EV@
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K
Thanks for advice, but I am unable to do screenshots as i have internet and fm10 n two different computers but evrything I put is true.

Thanks for advice, but I am unable to do screenshots as i have internet and fm10 n two different computers but evrything I put is true.

Screenshot then use a memory stick/phone to transfer the screenshots to the computer with internet, then bobs your uncle

Cheers m8 i will do that, but not today, have not got time, but will do it.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

September Reveiw

Burnley 0-1 Man Utd
Man Utd 2-1 Fulham
Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal

champions-league-logo1.jpg

United Begin Champions League With Win

Man Utd 2-0 Sporting Lisbon

Manchester United began their Champions League campain with a convincing 2-0 win with Edin Dzeko and Rio Ferdinand the goal scorers.

Dinamo Kiev 0-0 Man Utd

United could only manage to come away with just 1 point but are still top of Group A with 4 points after 2 games, Thornton is generally pleased about the result.

carlingcup.jpg

United Crash Out On Penaltys!

Everton 0-0 Man Utd ( Everton win 4-2 on penaltys )
Manchester United have been knocked out in the 3rd round of the Carling Cup.
Everton had Leon Osman Sent off in the 2nd half but United still could not find the net at Goodison Park dispite dominating most of the match.
Owen and Berbatov both started for the first time this season but were unable to convert their chances into goals and both also missed penaltys during the shoot-out.​

Man Utd Manager Player Of The Month-
Angel Di Maria
266800.png

Angel had a fantastic month scoring 2 goals, and being awarded the Premiership Young Player Of The Month.

United Boss Wins His First Award
Lee Thornton today was awarded the Premiership Manager Of The Month of September, Thornton said "I am really pleased to be named manager of the month, it is such a fantastic honor", but believes it would count for nothing if United don't win any silverware this season.

Last edited:
Ok peeps sorry for the delay on update i have been away for a few days, expect a update soon

Back