Will you continue the save from the Demo in the full game?

pala

Reaction score
What about you? Are you just playing around and testing, or are you playing it seriously and trying your best, and will pretty much continue to the full game?

I always play Liverpool in FM, hardly any other team, really hardcore. After I get bored I just make a new save and do it a bit different.
This year I wanted to play with City/Real/Barca in the Demo just to get used to the new FM, but I can hardly wait and I just want to start playing Liverpool again. So I've started with Liverpool.

No idea if I will continue this save in the full game, as I don't have a budget, and it can be crucial to me(the prices for players seems far too big, while I really want to purchase players like Hazard, Gotze etc), We will see.

I'll probally continue messing around untill the 12.1/2 patch is out

Yea I'll be sticking with it, laptop sucks so I have to watch in 2D and can't have many leagues. Started managing the team I support "Portsmouth" and I'm almost tempted to just start a new quick one with Man Utd/City/Barca etc but I think I'm going to just wait and save that for if I ever get offered a job there.

only till patch 11.1/2 then will start new save coz things will be sorted out by then eg, bugs,crashes etc

Even though I am still unbeaten in my arsenal save (in november) i will probably not carry on with this save cos I do not have all leagues loaded and haven't bothered with youth, loaning out hot prospects and training.

I have one good save that I will play parallel with my story :D

I think that my Chelsea game is very fun atm, so my answer is yes. I'm just not sure how long it will last, as I prefer to start with smallere teams, preferably in the second or third best league.

I'll use this thread for a question btw :O!

I'll be using Bibao, the DB on the demo is small right, and the loaded league is spain, but since Bilbao only hires basque players I suppose both the small DB and the Spanish league loaded is enough right?^^

I will continue with my save game (even though i have not got past pre-season yet!) unless there is a database doen for the Level 7 & 8 like what Uncle Ron had done for FM11...