Woo hoo, Luke Young chipping in with 9 assists and surpassing his namesake! Top half finish isn't bad

I'll take A#120 & A#220 please Will

Last edited:
A9, A227, B5, B9

That should cost me 3000

Thanks Will

Last edited:
A 124
A 224
A 324
B 100

can i have these please will

and are you going to sort out injuries? it would be nice to see tehm carry over from season to season and for olic to not be injured at the start of this one if he wasn't to at the end of the last one.

want to bid:
A- 333#
B- 40#
C- 200#, 150#, 50#
overall = 2500 pts

Federico Balzaretti A List, Bafetimbi Gomis C List, Roberto Mancini and David Trezeguet B List

Happy with Mancini!

A 124
A 224
A 324
B 100

can i have these please will

and are you going to sort out injuries? it would be nice to see tehm carry over from season to season and for olic to not be injured at the start of this one if he wasn't to at the end of the last one.
I removed Olic's injury before I started the season as I did for all other players, injury's bans etc

ps all transfers upto this point now completed.

I removed Olic's injury before I started the season as I did for all other players, injury's bans etc

ps all transfers upto this point now completed.

thanks wil, i wasn't sure whether you had or not as he has an injury in the screenshot. are you planning on making injuries from the end of the season carry over to the next one or not?

Got Fletcher, Frey, Garay and some other dude

Very defensive :p

want to bid:
A- 333#
B- 40#
C- 200#, 150#, 50#
overall = 2500 pts

A333 already taken mate.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

thanks wil, i wasn't sure whether you had or not as he has an injury in the screenshot. are you planning on making injuries from the end of the season carry over to the next one or not?
no injury's wont carry over mate that is too much work.

Maybe you could provide more screenshots for those of us that don't achieve much each season, perhaps a single screenie of each teams player of the season?

Top work though Will, happy with Pedro Leon. Which Lucas might that be? Lucas Leiva?

Anyone want to swap with me? I'm offering David Trezeguet, offer me a B List player if you want him and I'll get back to you :)

Maybe you could provide more screenshots for those of us that don't achieve much each season, perhaps a single screenie of each teams player of the season?

Top work though Will, happy with Pedro Leon. Which Lucas might that be? Lucas Leiva?

I have got everyone's Best XI screenshot ready to upload but the base is extremely slow today, so I will try to upload them when I finish work at midnight today.

ps your Lucas is the Liverpool one.

Will, how often are you planning on doing updates?

23rd........... Lame. I need Heskey in my squad.

Can I have #90 please