Much happier, last to 11th.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

A332
B331
C332

Ithangyew

Not happy with Mancini. Should be playing Gomis and Petrov, wrong formation again. Hopefully my orders will be Messi, Heskey and someone else good.

Have you updated my points yet because I checked and I should get
69x10=690
63x10=630
5th =600
Top scorer=500
28000 =280
Total = 2700

Have you updated my points yet because I checked and I should get
69x10=690
63x10=630
5th =600
Top scorer=500
28000 =280
Total = 2700
yes I have done all points see post 2.

sorry forgot league position scores will add them now.

I think all the budgets in post 2 should be correct now, please yet me know if you think I have made any mistakes, I have got to go out for abit now but I will update your new items when I get back.

Aww man, don't leave us hanging :S Just kidding, looking forward to Messi :D

23Rd haha I believe in the business that called "a season to build from" :D

Could I have
A-303
C-59
C-190

thank you.

23Rd haha I believe in the business that called "a season to build from" :D

Could I have
A-303
C-59
C-190

thank you.

Beat you this time, 19th ;) But not getting as much stuff as would've liked...

Yeah I think the rules need to be changed lol like the NFL draft, the worst teams get the 1st pick

Yeah I think the rules need to be changed lol like the NFL draft, the worst teams get the 1st pick

1st pick? Don't you mean most points? And so far it's been pretty random except for 1st place, so should probably be kept the same for now.

1st pick? Don't you mean most points? And so far it's been pretty random except for 1st place, so should probably be kept the same for now.

Yeah that's what I meant lol and yeah ur right its been good so far.

3rd in the league and cup runners up, yet the lowest average attendance? Whats going on there? Very happy with the season though, looks like I have a strong all round team because I had nobody in the top scorers, assists or average rating! Maybe my manager, Renato Gaucho, is a God!

Could I have A - 228, A - 134, A - 119 (unless any have gone already)