Willand Riovers...Level 10 Lower League...Top Quality players needed

Reaction score
I am Willand Rovers and have had a dismal start to the year played 3 lost 2 and drawn 1...Really need advice on top quality lower league players as there isnt much on the forum...Thank you for the help.

It is very hard to find someone who actually plays at this level, your best option is to trawl through every player available on a free because there is no such thing as a quality player at that level, you may find yourself with a gem from time to time but as I said, there aren't many on the forum who play at this level, SunderlandDanny may know a few though and the guy who the East Cowes Vicks Story, can't think of anyone else.

have a look at my potters bar thread they're level 8 but im sure some of the players would go to your team

Sorry,but I think you are really going to struggle.Willand Rovers are way,way,way below a level in which professional players,not even semi-pro would think about playing for.You would either be:

Lucky to get someone to sign for your club as a "gem2

or

Get promoted quite a few times until you've reached just below Blue Square North and South division tiers.

i am clymping in level 10 and i signed a host of reserve players from sutton utd. a great player is charlie hill from staines reserves. who plays up front. he scored two goals on his debut including a 30 yard screamer. his stats don't prove how good he is for me. but my advice is to go to ryman leagues such as the ryman premier league and making bids for their reserve players.

try italian striker Stefano Crisci he will be a star in your league, tell me how he does.

Haha Willand Rovers FTW! As a Willand resident....you gotta love em!

My favourite games are starting in the lower leagues so may have a few for you. Im playing as Warlingham at the moment and first thing you need to try and do is get a parent club, not only will you get some funding from them but also easier to get loan players. Speaking of loan players, i have a whole team full of them in level 10, not sure what the restriction is but i've not had any issues and managed to get people like Mitrovic, Magnay, Phillip, Ahmed and Philliskirk from the Chelsea ressies and u-18s plus N'Gala (West Ham), Romone Rose (QPR) and Kieron Cadogan (Palace). All season long loans and all smashing the league to bits. Did a bit of research (sad) when playing the 09 game and it was more probable that players who play for a team in the same area as yours are more likely to move on loan, whether this worked just for me or not im not sure. Interesting though. Anyway you need players so the only ones i have given an amateur contract too are Martin Bullock, Colin Carr- Lawton, Danny Bunce and Colin Burry. I did get Ben Amery from Barnet for nothing but hes only young and yet to make a real impact.

Alternatively sign any reunion players and you'll be fine

bryan gilfillan (not shure second name spelling.......very versatile and low wages quality!

Theres a guy in thurrock reserves you can loan (olima) thats his surname his a great player at lv 10 or 9. Also try loaning players from bsn and bss if you get stuck

Martin Bullock is a god but you really need to sign him to a part time deal if possible.. He played awesome and after just 13 games he was snapped up on a semi pro deal by a team two leagues above, pretty much crippled my midfield and I only had a kid to compensate.

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but cannot seem to get the lower leagues to work properly, always end up with an error message.

Has anyone got a download with the correct settings to get all the English Lower Leagues active?.

Sylvian Legwinski - St Neots, used to play for Fulham and Ipswich and is a golden oldie in lower leagues bought him in my Storrington game and is still hanging on to his place in the first team after consecutive promotions to the Ryman League!

Edmar from Pune FC if you have India in your database