Willster 442 Narrow Diamond Tactic.

Willster

Reaction score
arsenal.jpg

This is my first tactic on here for quite a while. I decided to wait until the 9.3 patch was out before sorting out a tactic set. I have attached my new tactic which has helped me to Quadruple Glory with Arsenal. I use the Attack formation home and away, and only use the defensive tactic when defending a lead or playing a very attack minded team, that way I can hit them on the counter attack.It has taken me a while to finally get a tactic I'm happy with so I have decided to share it with my fellow FM Basers. So Try the tactic for a season or a few games let me know what you think (good and bad) and most of all keep enjoying the FM Experience.

The downloadable tactics are at the very bottom of this post!!:p:p:p

Last edited:
Good tactic but i still enjoy the 4-2-3-1 with liverpool

Nice tactic, good start, nice skin, what is it? Had a good run on the 9.2 with man city and a 4-4-1-1 tactic, been dying to get Arsenal going but hav struggled, this is working so far keep up the good work!!!was thinking bout going a championship side can these tactics be used on a lower level side?

Stevie

Good tactic, how do you get a new toolbar thing which says the time in the corner and date etc?

Thanks

Nice tactic, good start, nice skin, what is it? Had a good run on the 9.2 with man city and a 4-4-1-1 tactic, been dying to get Arsenal going but hav struggled, this is working so far keep up the good work!!!was thinking bout going a championship side can these tactics be used on a lower level side?

It can be used on any team but you'd have to modify it accordingly. the passing would have to be more direct and less creative freedom etc.

Stevie

Good tactic, how do you get a new toolbar thing which says the time in the corner and date etc?

No idea mate but the skin is TUMMA

Thanks

Whos the playmaker,and do you put him in playmaker box

No playmaker fella hence why the box isn't ticked.

So this is really a little but more to do with your squad... I mean, you've got a massive squad and I can only see 2 real-life Arsenal players in your 1st XI...

I wonder, what's the main nationality of your players? I mean, where are most of your players from?

So this is really a little but more to do with your squad... I mean, you've got a massive squad and I can only see 2 real-life Arsenal players in your 1st XI...

I wonder, what's the main nationality of your players? I mean, where are most of your players from?

What difference does that make?? There are plenty of people on the forum looking for tactics for their top class sides. I have merely put up my own tactic to help those who are struggling. I only have 2 real-life Arsenal players in my squad because the rest of them are *****. It's all about me putting my stamp on the team, not keeping whats already there. I still meet my quota of home grown players for Europe. My players are an eclectic mix of European stars and Non EU players with some home grown talent for the future. That okay for you??

Last edited:
Only a 2-1 win against Marseille with that team,very poor.

What difference does that make?? I only have 2 real-life Arsenal players in my squad because the res of them are *****. It's all about me putting my stamp on the team. Not keeping whats already there. I still meet my quota of home grown players for Europe. My players are an eclectic mix of European stars and Non EU players with some home grown talent for the future. That okay for you??

Whoa, calm down. All I'm saying that different countries have different ways of playing, so maybe your squad is used to playing how you want them to play.

Pretty good tactic, I'm using it for my U18 and they've beaten everyone flat out easy. Maybe I'll give it a go in the FA cup or something like that...

If we had that team we would be in the top 4 challenging Man Utd for the title,UNLIKE YOUR LOT! :p;)

Not with Concorde Face as manager you wouldn't. And just for the record I don't support the Arsenal. I'm a Glasgow Rangers fan.:p;)

Did u attack from winger??? cause i saw u have some winger player. and how ur winger statistic when u put them on MC position? thx 4 the reply bro.

Did u attack from winger??? cause i saw u have some winger player. and how ur winger statistic when u put them on MC position? thx 4 the reply bro.

No wingers in my team fella, I play through the middle of the park. The only width comes from the full backs. Hope this helps.

alrite dude i am using your tactic with arsenal currently, your tactic is interesting i do like it and i don't like it sorry, just that it doesn't let the small teams have many chances :) but always the team as a lot of long shots the strikers and midfield i ahave a lot of chances but most of them from at least 20 yards, bit disappointing as this is not what arsenal are about, i know i could just take down the long shots but just wondered if this was a regulary thing with this tactic?

alrite dude i am using your tactic with arsenal currently, your tactic is interesting i do like it and i don't like it sorry, just that it doesn't let the small teams have many chances :) but always the team as a lot of long shots the strikers and midfield i ahave a lot of chances but most of them from at least 20 yards, bit disappointing as this is not what arsenal are about, i know i could just take down the long shots but just wondered if this was a regulary thing with this tactic?

i use that tactic...anda i think thats normal...maybe change long shooting to min. and use some more short passes to midfields...

In my team its work,