Willsters Musings of the day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willster

Reaction score
I ask you all!!

Is the January Transfer Window in much need of being scrapped??

Just when teams are starting to get into a bit of form and playing well as a unit, BANG comes the transfer window and the big teams with plenty of money cherry pick the smaller teams best players!! Wigan being a case in point, look to be losing their 2 best players in January,(PALACIOS & VALENCIA) how will they replace the quality of those 2?? How long will it take the new signings to gel with the rest of the squad?? Will all the momentum have gone?? Yes they will receive plenty of money in Transfer fees but is it worth it??

Please Discuss?? And offer any suggestions on How to Fix the Transfer Problem.

Willster

What transfer problems?

And after your comments on McGeady with no explination as to why you think hes pish i know think youre a tool :)

What transfer problems?

And after your comments on McGeady with no explination as to why you think hes pish i know think youre a tool :)

Read the ******* thread you muppet!! See the big red writing part, that's the topic.

Mcgeady is pish because he is a TIM!! now **** off, you annoying little ******!!

Last edited:
Is the January Transfer Window in much need of being scrapped??

Nah, it's fine how it is.

Teams with money can bring in players, teams with no money can also bring in players if they're smart.

Read the ******* thread you muppet!! See the big red writing part, that's the topic.

Mcgeady is pish because he is a TIM!! now **** off, you annoying little ******!!

Since when was the window a problem?

Money is far too big an influence in football these days and this makes it ever so slightly less of one. The window mean that its a squad game, you need the right squad to win the league or whatever as you cannot just go out at anytime and spend 20m on a replacement.

From a fans prespective its exciting as well, I love the last day of the window. Also means theres not constant rumours (although there is butnowhere near as many as around the windows)

Since when was the window a problem?

Money is far too big an influence in football these days and this makes it ever so slightly less of one. The window mean that its a squad game, you need the right squad to win the league or whatever as you cannot just go out at anytime and spend 20m on a replacement.

From a fans prespective its exciting as well, I love the last day of the window. Also means theres not constant rumours (although there is butnowhere near as many as around the windows)

Could you not have just replied like this in the first instance instead of trying to be a smart ****?? Would have saved any infractions..

Maybe in future read before you speak.

Willster

you said please discuss as in please discuss the window then said and the transfer problem, iwas just asking what the transfer problem was.

As to my comments on the McGeady thing i was just making a general point about the thread. Your comments were stupid about McGeady, but thats my opinion and thats your opinion so fine, but you didnt give a reason or back it up with evidence.

Stop acting like your taking the highground as well saying this would never have happened. You made secrerian remarks, which i gave you a warning for which you replied to in a PM saying haha mongo...so now youre banned

Thread Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.