Willsters New Tactic Has Arrived......

Willster

Reaction score
I have been working on a brand new tactic for a little while now, following on from the good tactic I made previously, I believe this is a better one. I have tweaked, messed it up, started again, and finally stumbled upon a winning formula. I will post the tactic when I have completed 1/2 the season. But heres a sneak peek ate the results thus far.

Cheers
Willster:p

Last edited:
This might come just in time for me Willster as I'm just about to start a new game!! can't wait

when u want to post it??
we need help now mate...:)

1st game..12shot 5sot 7ot 1blocked shot 3 clear chances possession54% corners4 freekick13 throwin15 fouls15 offside3 passed complete83% crossed complete20% tackle won93% header won69% yellow card2 red card0
liverpool 1- aston villa 1
this is my statistic for the 1st game...away game...
willster did home n away game use same tactic???

hi willster , im using real madrid . any tactics to recommend for me ?

1st game..12shot 5sot 7ot 1blocked shot 3 clear chances possession54% corners4 freekick13 throwin15 fouls15 offside3 passed complete83% crossed complete20% tackle won93% header won69% yellow card2 red card0
liverpool 1- aston villa 1
this is my statistic for the 1st game...away game...
willster did home n away game use same tactic???

Well, I had used the same tactic home and away, however maybe you could set the mentality to defensive and then tick counter attacking see how that goes fella. Like I said the tactic is still in its infancy. Cheers for sharing though.

Willster:)

willster can you show the tactics up there, because i can never download your tactics:( idk why they never work for me, so can you take pics just like you did of the league standing and everything, please mate just pics of team instructions\player instructions\and tactic, it will help me SOOO much+other people. so please willster:) i know im bugging yah but...i need help

willster can you show the tactics up there, because i can never download your tactics:( idk why they never work for me, so can you take pics just like you did of the league standing and everything, please mate just pics of team instructions\player instructions\and tactic, it will help me SOOO much+other people. so please willster:) i know im bugging yah but...i need help

You aint bugging fella, I know how annoying this game can be so I will post the screenies and downloadable tactic for you now.

:-D:-D:-D
Tactic Below
Willster 4321 Home & Away (Chelsea, Oct 2008).tac

I use the same tactic home and away. However if you feel that your struggling against the big 4 then move the slider to defensive and tick counter attack option.
Please Note: This tactic works really well with Chelsea, If you choose to download and dont have the same results please dont panic, tweak the settings slightly to suit your individual players.

Cheers
Willster.

Sean- Please can you move to downloads section cheers!!

Last edited:
hi willster , can u help ?

-------------------casillias--------------
ramos - ---fazio --- pepe- - -- drenthe/marcelo
------------gago/diarra/de la red----------
ninis/higuain----sneijder/VDV----------robben
-------benzema/raul/nistelrooy/balotelli

i cant seem to beat inter !!!!! have real problems scoring !

appreciate any comments , tip , etc !

i cant download your current tactics !