• Thread starter Thread starter *Paul*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1371828/England-footballer-Jack-Wilshere-father-19.html

England footballer Jack Wilshere is to become a father for the first time, aged just 19.
The Arsenal midfielder's ex-girlfriend Lauren Neal, 22, is pregnant and is due in August.
Wilshere was said to be 'shocked but delighted' when he discovered Miss Neal was expecting.

The couple separated earlier this year after three years together, but they are determined to work together to raise their unborn child.
A close friend told The Sun the footballer is planning to support Neal throughout her pregnancy and attend hospital appointments and ante-natal classes with her.

The pal said: 'They're both delighted. It took time to sink in as it wasn't exactly planned.
'Although Jack and Lauren are not technically together at the moment, they're still close. He has vowed to stand by her and support her.
'At the moment they're living apart, but Jack's very keen to see as much of the baby as possible when it is born. Who knows, it might bring them back together officially.'

Congrats to Wilshere, he has been brilliant on the pitch and deserves all the happiness he gets. What do you think?
P.S. If there is already a thread on this, sorry, but without the live search bar it is hard to find it.

Read in the paper earlier, was quite shocked, but I suppose a grats is in order. Hope it doesn't affect his performances, but knowing Wilshere it won't.

******* ****,these footballers start young dont they lol! another reason to envy. not the kid persay, but while the rest of us 19 year olds are double-bagging it in fear of the horrid 'p' word, wilshere can afford to grab a nanny, dump the 'unlucky' lass(unlucky receiving child support payments/luxury till the young man is 18, which interesting may come before wilshere retires) and use the classic 'have a baby by me baby' 50 cent line the night after picking up 40 grand on the friday for the salary office. apart from the 'small' issue. congrats to the boy. any chance of the baby rocking celebration when we hammer blackburn? :D

Congrats Jack :)

Maybe we will have a future star in the next 20 years.

Sooner is better than later. A certain Gary Neville had a kid at 32(?). :P

Congratulations to Jack, If he turns out half as good as you he is going to be amazing!

Footballers normally take this decisions (marry, sons, etc) early, but... isn't this tooo early ?

edit: congrats to jack ofc!

Didn't realise Wenger was so tight he was refusing to even buy youth players now.

I thought this was early too, but who gives a ****? As long as he still performs well for the Three Lions ;). He's been a key player in the last two games :wub:.

Wilshere already reproducing young Jack's for the benefit of the future national team, what a hero.

Fair play to the lad, and congrats but I think its going to affect his game.

Some of the comments on The Mail. >.<

You cannot say that it isn't our business. Yet another baby born into a broken home - no doubt to be brought up financially by the rest of us. Contraception is not rocket science. Even if they were staying together, he is far too young to put a little one before himself - overpaid or not. He is only a very young footballer.

Of course we'll be supporting it financially when Daddy's a Premier League star.

Good to hear he is going to help her raise the child and not hide away from his responsibility. Could have been a real Jeremy Kyle waiting to happen.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Footballers normally take this decisions (marry, sons, etc) early, but... isn't this tooo early ?

edit: congrats to jack ofc!

Depends on how responsible the person is. I know people who have had kids at 18/ 19 and been brilliant parents. Still I'm with you- wouldn't want to even think about kids at that age.

Wow, i thought the chick would be younger than Wilshere. But 22...not bad Wilshere.

Tbh..i can't really imagine Wilshere as a daddy yet...but gl to him.

Good on him, brillant footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back