Wilshere becomes a father at 19

• Thread starter Thread starter *Paul*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think at 19 is too early if he is going to be a good parent. A 30 year old can have a baby and be a **** parent so a teen parent can be good.

Wenger will have signed a pre-contract agreement with Miss Neal by now

Terrible. Shows just how much of a mess Britain is in nowadays, teenage pregnancies, no doubt another baby going to grow up into a tramp in broken Britain. I blame the Poles.

Congratulations Jack.

Terrible. Shows just how much of a mess Britain is in nowadays, teenage pregnancies, no doubt another baby going to grow up into a tramp in broken Britain. I blame the Poles.

Congratulations Jack.

Your such a *******, GC ;)

Mail comments are actually hilarious. Love the Mail readers, just makes you want to hug them and soothingly tell them to calm down.

Your such a *******, GC ;)

Hate crime. :'(

Congratulations Jack!
Let hope that his personal life doesn't effect his game. but with our media i won't be surprised if it does

If he was 16 and not a footballer, no one would care or something, that is to say, he is a bit young but not too young. And as long as he brings up the kid properly, does it really matter?

Well done Mr. Wilshere

If he's a good of a dad as he is as a footballer, then there's no problem. Most men tend to stick 2 fingers up if they were in the situation JW is in.

Congratulations Jack.

Wilshere wasn't pregnant, his girlfriend of 22, who is not a teenager is pregnant.

Conrgatulation's to the lad, hope it all goes well and if he's as good a dad as he is footballer he'll be fine :)

What a lad.

Is she fit?

article-1371828-0B6A611100000578-180_468x345.jpg

Meh. Six, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back